BuzzerBeater Forums

England - II.3 > Results Day 1

Results Day 1

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/12/2012 07:58:09
Overall Posts Rated:
Just looking at the results and performances of each team on Day1, for me is clear that this season will be very tough, at least for my team.
I wait the economy update and gate tickets to see whether other roster adjustments are needed.
Overall, we have a fair mix of inside / outside attack tactics. The rosters really need to be well balanced.

Enjoy the season.

This Post:
210109.3 in reply to 210109.2
Date: 02/12/2012 20:18:53
Team Fusio
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
as much as we didnt want the strongest EBBL team coming down in fairness Bolo probably didnt want to come down into our league!! it is getting stronger each season and now it is just as strategic as the EBBL (well i dont know for sure having never got there :-)! ) no game is a gimme as Los Miks will testify as if you TIE and someone CT you will more than likely lose even if you TIE and some play normal you run the risk. I agree with los Miks that you probably have 1 season with your high salary players something we cant afford in this league which gives you an edge but there are a number of coaches training in this division so it will continue to get stronger! looking forward to the upcoming season

This Post:
210109.4 in reply to 210109.2
Date: 02/13/2012 00:48:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks Mikramus, if I can get 380k from the arena, it looks I can probably afford the players for the season.
Still games have to be played, and my mates in the division are good and have good teams. Let's see!