BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Philippines > NT-PILIPINAS THREADS(official)

NT-PILIPINAS THREADS(official)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
225775.16 in reply to 225775.15
Date: 12/4/2012 11:29:47 AM
Manila Bombers
PPL
Overall Posts Rated:
Salamat sa mabilis na reply. At least clear na para sa akin na maayos ang lahat ng nagyayari sa NT. :) Good luck sa consolation tournament!

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
225775.19 in reply to 225775.15
Date: 12/5/2012 11:32:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
tong ghazny na to pag tumakbo ulit next election ng NT eh talagang masasabihan na to na makapal ang mukha....pero pag binoto nyo ulit.....tingin ko nasa inyo rin ang pagkakamali....isa lang pwede gawin para mapigilan kapalpakan nito.....huwag nyo iboto.

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
225775.22 in reply to 225775.19
Date: 12/6/2012 6:45:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Please be civil in your posts.

Hindi bawal ang mang-criticize, ngunit ayusin ang pag-construct ng post dahil ang mga posts natin ay nagrereflect din sa ugali ng poster, hindi lang sa pinaguusapang tao, o topic.

Last edited by Katchafire Collie at 12/6/2012 6:46:15 PM

This Post:
225775.23 in reply to 225775.15
Date: 12/6/2012 7:07:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
To those who vote for this Ghazny...you have no one to blame but yourself...you put this person in this position to coach our national team. so far he had done more damage to the National team progress than its development. coaching the Nationals is not limited to what it can achieve during your term. it also deals with your contribution to make it better long term. as it is now this coach is focusing too much on the present and not on the long term development of the team. this resulted to a National team with full of Aging players with limited great potential players to replace them. some young talents age 25 and higher are even deliberately ignored due to this Coach Ghazny personal and mis aligned understanding of how to handle a National team.

and pls. stop this false praising of his achievement and so called credits to his contributions kuno....he benefitted from the previous National coach handling of the team with long term vision....thats why the team achieve a good showing in his first term. thats two season...but because of his focus on short term benefits the National Team players are now Aging and reports of young talented potential players are deliberately being ignored and about to be wasted and retired only because Ghazny didnt like the player...using his short sighted approach of handling the National team which to several BB players are wrong and will cripple the future National team.

Whoever will run Next season for the National coach position better think twice.....Unlike Ghazny who benefitted in his first term because of the previous Coaches proper handling of the team.....the Next National Coach will have to face 4 seasons of mishandling and wrong judgement by Ghazny.

This Post:
225775.24 in reply to 225775.23
Date: 12/6/2012 9:50:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
i respect your opinion..wala akong question sa sinabi mo..pero kung yan talaga ang tingin mo at ganyan mo ako i-evaluate wala akong magawa.rerespetohin ko at tatanggapin ko...
pero alam ko tama ang ginawa ko at kung may pagkakamali man ako sa kadahilanang tao lng ako..
kung s tingin mo nakinabang ako sa previous manager ng NT namely rene pagatpat in real life or basketmaniacs in BB its up to you.nagpapasalamat ako sau pareng rene sa naitulong mo.pero i played my own way of handling this team.
kung akala mong walang akong ginagawa sa pangmatagalang effect para s team natin,ikaw n po bahala..hindi kita pipilitin..
i offer you a good position in the staff of NT pero tinaggihan mo kung pumayag ka mas makikilala mo ako at mas malalaman mo ang mga balak ko..sige salamat.

This Post:
225775.25 in reply to 225775.24
Date: 12/6/2012 11:16:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Handling our NT is not an easy task. I think Ghazny has done a decent job. If his call is to favor old players, its his judgment call, people voted for him. Remember old players have high experience which will matter greatly in games. Other factors also come to play. It is not only in salaries, age, etc. The important thing in the long run is to remind Filipino managers to continuously train younger players. But not all the players which some think must be a member of NT can enter. Remember their are many things to consider as I have already explained.

So let us be civil. Criticism may be given to give suggestions for the betterment of out NT. But we must not adjudge that the staff is incompetent, etc. Unless maybe if they are doing nothing. Again it is not an easy task, and if Ghazny and his group has done something which many of us may not like, it is a judgment call on his/their part.

This Post:
225775.26 in reply to 225775.24
Date: 12/7/2012 3:07:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Eto style mo to eh...hirit na pakumbaba...at kung ano pa na pang iba sa true issue...offered me a good position? langya....ha ha ha...if you didnt put your personal gain ahead of the National team gain.....pumayag ka sana to give chance to other players who are willing to give their full time and attention to contribute to the national team....after all you had your chance to head the National team so why not give the others a chance to apply what they think is necessary to improve the situation. pwede ka pa rin naman mag serve bilang consultant kasi ikaw yung past manager...pero hindi inuna mo sarili mo at gusto pa rin maging manager at masunod. even if i joined you last season i dont think i would make any difference kasi ikaw ang head at official manager....yung gusto mo pa rin ang susundin at hindi ang advise ng isang unofficial part of the National team....

but that is not the true issue here...honestly i already moved on..nakalimutan ko na nga yun...pero binangit mo ulit kaya nag explain ako konti....pasensya na...about you being the manager again after the election if you notice...we didnt say anything early and gave you a free reign...to continue what you think is right....you should think of this as a support of the community. after this post,.. ill try to stay silent again and just observe para hindi ka mailang....pero you cant pretend that everything is ok.

its not entirely your fault too....there are a lot of filipino managers na mas magaling and more qualified but they didnt run or expressed willingness to handle the National team....ganun din nangyari last U21 election. yung mga magaling hindi interesado tumakbo.

Advertisement