This Post:
Date: 11/14/2015 07:37:01
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Hello,

I have a lot of real life issues that are keeping me from doing a nice post, and might even have an influence on my BB playing time, but we need a season 33 topic :)

Well, I'll really keep it short :

- Amenra is definitely a favourite for the double, they are the best team at the moment.
- Spartans are second in line, although I didn't get reinforcement, I didn't get weaker neither.
- Eagles has a very strong starting 5, but struggles with his bench.
- Ventola is a possible outsider, with very strong outside players.
- The cowboys are coming back in force, with one of our brightest inners bought ; I don't think Joe could compete for a title this season, but no doubt he's getting stronger and stronger.

So, what do you think ? What are your goals ?

This Post:
275132.3 in reply to 275132.2
Date: 11/14/2015 08:22:30
Obira Dragons
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Obira Dragons II
Obira Will try to Reach play offs.
Just like Three seasons in A row number 4 on the Red side.

Last edited by ppmmp at 11/16/2015 05:19:23

This Post:
275132.5 in reply to 275132.4
Date: 11/14/2015 10:18:07
Collège Saint-Louis Basket
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah indeed, AmenRa seems to be over everyone but ... surprises exist although AmenRa will fight in the easiest conference (with 3 promoted teams). For me, staying in BBBL would be a great satisfaction... Thx bro ! I will keep enthusiasm till 2 january to beat you B)

Peace to everyone who lost a close relation... That's terrible !

Anyway, good season managers...

This Post:
275132.6 in reply to 275132.1
Date: 11/14/2015 13:12:37
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, the blue conference promises to be very interesting, with all 3 promoting teams, making their debute in the BBBL !
I think this is a unicum in BBBL history ! I can only give this advice to those newcomers : every first season in the BBBL is a tough one for every team, so prepare yourself for a hard season, and if you are able to stay in the BBBL after your first season, then you can consider your first BBBL season a huge success. The first season is always the toughest one.
AmenRa is definitely the favourite on the blue side, but also for a double championship title. At least, that's how i see the current situation. But that doesn't mean things can turn around during the season , if one team decides to reinforce itself considerably, just like AmenRa did last season. Because before his reinforcement, every BBBL manager considered the Spartans to be the favourite.
On the red side, only one promoting team, cfr. Minne, who makes his comeback after spending one season in seconde division. So a very quick comeback for Minne, and hopefully he'll have better luck this time. Because the difference between staying in the BBBL and relegating to second division is always very small, which has been proven by past relegation duels. Kelmis Spartans is my favourite for the red side, if nothing changes during the season.
Which would imply we would see the same championchip final as last season, cfr. AmenRa - Kelmis Spartans.
But that doesn't mean, the other teams (me included ;-)) are going to give it to them. They will have to work hard to earn it

The way i see it :
Favourites : AmenRa, Kelmis Spartans
Outsiders : Ventola Team, RSC Eagles, Vottem Cowboys
Good luck everyone !

EDIT : i think i'm gonna add Basket Mizu Arlon as serious outsider, because i didn't realize before he has been getting a lot stronger ! Wow, i just saw his first game, and was really impressed by it.

Last edited by Eagle at 11/15/2015 09:19:38

This Post:
275132.7 in reply to 275132.6
Date: 11/15/2015 04:40:21
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Well my focus will lay on staying in the league

For the championship, currently AmenRa and the Spartans are the favourites again but who knows who will reenforce themselves during the season.

Other topic:
What do you think about the new season changes?

I like them all except that next season the promotion bonus will be bigger, this clearly gives a disadvantage to all newly promoted teams that can stay in the league next season.

For the salary formula I think this is right move and maybe BB tells us what could break any Inside offense...
The raise of the starting arena is not really making a big difference in my opinion^^
For the GS training I totally appreciate that.
A luxury tax goes totally in the right direction, because like this the gap between teams that signed before season 10 and newer teams sinks a bit.
For the FA, I have no idea what they are talking about...

Last edited by BigT at 11/15/2015 04:40:36

This Post:
275132.10 in reply to 275132.8
Date: 11/15/2015 08:00:36
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
I also like the new changes.

BB are trying to fight the ever-increasing cost of players by releasing more free agents into the system and putting penalties on teams that have saved enormous amounts of money, thus lowering the total amount of cashed saved by owners.

This Post:
275132.11 in reply to 275132.10
Date: 11/16/2015 11:19:58
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I see now TV revenue went down with almost 5K.
And that comes on top of the fanshop revenue, that went down by a much larger amount. Mine for example went down by 30K, compared to the end of last season
Right now, i'm struggling to break even...