BuzzerBeater Forums

BB England > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
276744.2 in reply to 276744.1
Date: 02/16/2016 05:03:15
Optic Fibres
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Wānaka Lakers
Hello all. Firstly, I'd like to announce that I will be running for the U21 job to pick up and hopefully continue the success we've shared in the last two seasons.

Within the last two seasons, I feel as if the U21 team has reached a new level and, thanks to the hard work of all the managers who train the talent we have, able to compete against nations that have a lot more users than us. During my reign as coach, we have qualified for both the Euros (which has only ever been achieved twice in English history) and for the consolation tournament where we unfortunately crashed out to a strong Portugal side. I'd also like to think I have been committed to scouting the new talent during the offseason and throughout the season enabling us to grab the best crop of players out there during their youth years. Additionally, I'm also very active on the forums with regards to advertising players listed on the TL for both the U21 and NT squad, writing reports for the national tournament and writing the odd report for the U21 games. My last point on why I should be elected is I'm an efficient respondent of emails so I am easily accessible if managers think they have a player worthy of making the team, need a training plan or just need general help with understanding the game.

If anyone has any questions they would like to ask, please feel free and I will respond in due course. I hope I have your vote and we can continue with what we've achieved over the last couple of seasons.