Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
277331.10 in reply to 277331.9
Date: 2/20/2016 5:52:19 AM
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Yep I'm searching a level 6 but impossible to find under 1.5M. Moreover mine is "carreer extension" which is very useful for a player like Beeusaert. Actually my trainer costs me 73k, I've also a doctor level 6 (27k, I should replace him), and a PR level 5 (23k).

Your doctor and PR man seem at a reasonable salary level, although your doctor could be replaced. Another doctor for a good price and salary is pretty easy to find. Its particularly your trainer that's doing the hurting there, and a new trainer for a reasonable price is not easy to find at all these days! I was searching for a new one for a long time, until fortunately the right opportunity came by. A level 6 trainer is costly though, i was once searching for one but decided to go with a level 5 because of my need for cash.

Last edited by Eagle at 2/20/2016 5:55:58 AM

This Post:
277331.11 in reply to 277331.10
Date: 2/20/2016 5:55:56 AM
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Prices have gone totally crazy, not just for players but also for trainers which seems to indicate that the teams have too much cash (yes, that's possible).

With the luxury hoarding tax, teams will be encouraged to spend even more money, meaning that prices should go up even more this season before things stabilize.

That's really difficult to plan anything with such a market, when a single good player will cost you 5 M (unless 34 yos of course).

This Post:
277331.12 in reply to 277331.11
Date: 2/20/2016 5:59:00 AM
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Prices have gone totally crazy, not just for players but also for trainers which seems to indicate that the teams have too much cash (yes, that's possible).

Well Dartreb, I can assure you i am certainly not one of those "rich" teams. I just have enough cash to safely come by each week, but i can't afford new players for more than 500k for the moment.

This Post:
277331.13 in reply to 277331.12
Date: 2/23/2016 9:33:27 PM
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
At the beginning of this season, revenue for the TV contract went down again (after last year's drop),
this time with more than $ 4000
How come the TV contract already dropped 2 seasons in a row now ?

In 2 seasons time, that's about $ 9000 less in fixed income / week.

How is this number calculated, does anyone know ? Is this the same for all countries, or is this different per country ? And if it's different per country, does anyone know the viariables taken into account to calculate it ?

Joe, maybe you know this ?

Last edited by Eagle at 2/23/2016 9:36:34 PM

This Post:
277331.14 in reply to 277331.13
Date: 2/24/2016 1:13:59 AM
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
It's calculated with the 1st economic update of the season

I can't remember the right forumla but it has to do with the players salaries in the whole league. I think they take the somme of all salaries and divide it by the number of teams. As said i don't know if this formula is 100% accurate bit I am sure that it's calculated on players salaries.
As you know many teams on the red side are rebuilding and trying to save money, so I guess this is the main cause

This Post:
277331.17 in reply to 277331.16
Date: 2/24/2016 3:00:22 AM
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Not really, have you ever seen in real life a TV contract go down?

In european football the TV contracts are currently exploding (in the premier league f.ex. clubs are signing like crazy (also due to a low euro-£ change) but the premier league is currently pretty weak on european competitions)

Next season in the NBA there will be a new TV contract that allows players to get a contract up to 110 Mio (currently it's ''only'' 80 million) (NBA is currently boring, the Cavs will meet GSW or Spurs in the finals, I don't see any team competing against those teams)

I understand what you mean with it's realistic, that's how it should be but it's not realistic :P

This Post:
277331.19 in reply to 277331.11
Date: 2/24/2016 5:20:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

With the luxury hoarding tax, teams will be encouraged to spend even more money, meaning that prices should go up even more this season before things stabilize.

That's really difficult to plan anything with such a market, when a single good player will cost you 5 M (unless 34 yos of course).

exactly the reason why i'm trying not to dip into the market right now. However, if you have a good player and you are considering to sell him, then that is a whole different story. now would be a premium time to do so, since you'll be receiving a premium price.

Should be interesting to see how things move on from here. i'm extremely pleased with having taken care of my staff at the end of last season. i was anticipating that prices would be absolutely insane... i'd reckon it will take a week or 2/3 to settle and that the prices will go up just before the B3 transfer deadline. After that, prices should return to a slightely higher lvl than they were last season, since the teams who are just below the 25M area will want to keep that cashflow there, thus resulting in a slight elevation of overall prices (on the top end players. for the lower end market, it will stay the same).

what i'm most dissapointed about is that i haven't seen a single 18y old MVP belgian player on the TL. if you don't get a decent draft, then it seems that you'll have to try and pry them away from there managers after a couple of seasons training. considering that this is problably not the first time, it shows that our futur NT probably isn't going to have a too big of a pool of players to chose from (good news for my draftee :P)

Advertisement