Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/30/2018 21:16:09
JA Miami
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all,

Well, I just wanted to get everyone talking one here really. It's my second time in this league and to be honest I don't miss it lol. It is an understatement to say the first quarter of the season has kicked my ass, it been tough trying to adjust to D2 but my starting to look somewhat "ok" now with a few wins under my belt.
Last time I was in this league, I kinda rushed things trying to win and got relegated as a result, but this time around I plan to take it slow and build for the long-term (finger crossed) lol

How is everyone else finding the season so far and any prediction? or is it still too early to say?

This Post:
292384.2 in reply to 292384.1
Date: 01/31/2018 19:52:32
Durham Wasps
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sunderland Boilermakers
Bit surprising so far for me. Certainly didn't expect to be unbeaten at this stage. I've only had one blow out so far so probably a few of my games were close enough to have gone either way. It won't continue.

As always I have my eyes on my old friends/enemies BC Giants (we met in a playoff final) and Los Mikitos (beat me in a Cup Final). One of those could be number one seed but there's plenty of time for things to change.