300906.6 in reply to 300906.5
Date: 08/16/2019 03:47:30
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Nice intro Joe.

Not willing to sound bad here, but I'll really miss those when you're out of BBBL (which is a real sadness). But I understand you, you won everything, a lot of times, you even were a B3 semifinalist, so what's the point ? The only fresh challenge you have is achieving something with the NT and as always, when you have a goal in mind you're willing to do everything to reach it, even if that means sacrificing your own team.

I first contacted you on my first promotion in BBBL, after I lost the tournament final to you, in a crazy season that saw my D.2 team go all the way AND getting promoted. I thought I knew much about the game. Boy, how wrong I was xD

Since that day I lost counts of the hundreds of BBMails we have shared. May those never come to end ! And I learned really much (though not enough as you often have to start your BBMail with NOOOOOOOOOOO !!! highlighting a thing I might have misinterpreted).

Enjoy your last BBBL season, and best of luck with your project. As I said, I'm willing to jump in once I've replenished my bank account and may offer the best in terms of training, which is unfortunately right now not the case.

============

About the BBBL season. As I wrote last time, I'm completely broke. From now on, until I've got a breather, it's all-out economic management. I don't intend to leave BBBL however. Even without Penko and Spysschaert, I expect my team to be unpleasant to play. Of course, training is paramount, but I still expect to be strong enough to claim a play-down spot with HCA. Any better ? Seems doubtful, but I'll try.

My favourite ? Who else than AmenRa ? He has at least 3 players that might be the best of BBBL at their respective spot, and I'm afraid he'll be the one to beat for several seasons.

This Post:
300906.7 in reply to 300906.1
Date: 08/16/2019 05:39:07
SGOLBA_dynamite
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everyone!

Thanks for the nice introduction Joe, it's good to be back in BBBL. It's funny to see someone voting for my team in this seasons champions poll. Like Joe said, my team is not ready yet. I need at least 3 more seasons to reach 'full' strength. Gerco is slowly taking shape to become my best frontcourt player ever, but he's training together with Wauthier and Lamotte who are both not ready to play against the BBBL caliber big men. Nevertheless, my goal is indeed to save my skin in BBBL and try to save some money in the meantime to buy the missing pieces of my puzzle within a couple of seasons. I'd love to be the first Belgian manager one day that wins a trophy with a 100% Belgium team.

Good luck in the new season everyone (except when you play against my team :p )

To: C3C
This Post:
300906.8 in reply to 300906.7
Date: 08/16/2019 09:26:36
Kriflonius
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
It's funny to see someone voting for my team in this seasons champions poll.

I believe in the strength of Vercaigne :)

This Post:
300906.9 in reply to 300906.8
Date: 08/16/2019 10:22:05
SGOLBA_dynamite
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
I believe in the strength of Vercaigne

Hehe I could have know it was you I promise I'll try my best to make him a BBBL champion, but it definitly won't be this season.

This Post:
300906.10 in reply to 300906.5
Date: 08/16/2019 12:37:32
Royal Canin
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi everyone,

It s good to be back after such a while... I ve decided to train players from draft to first team last time i was relegated and training + winning is unfortunately hard to achieve... I noticed also that i might fail training him in a way that could have led him to NT due to its age when drafted (19)... I might consider doing that long process once again ... I think that i would need at least two new players to avoid relegation this year with one of them affording me to continue the training of my players, meaning an expensive all around player and one center ... and i unfortunately might not have the found to do so

This Post:
300906.11 in reply to 300906.1
Date: 08/17/2019 18:21:00
RSC Eagles
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
"The Beast" almost lost at home in his first game today.
He was very lucky to win this game,.... and i got very unlucky...again :-(
You will see if you watch it.

And immediately my SG Eyckerman injured for 2 weeks, nice start....

Eagle.

Last edited by Eagle at 08/17/2019 18:47:36