BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Türkiye > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
305912.2 in reply to 305912.1
Date: 09/08/2020 18:41:21
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
hello everybody.

do you know me or I must introduce myself ? :D

I registered for Turkiye election. I'm here to answer your questions ...

This Post:
305912.5 in reply to 305912.3
Date: 09/08/2020 19:28:09
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:

Dude...

Many people around BB-World know you but don't you think that one contains arrogance? :)

if you feel that my massage contains arrogance , I apologies for that ... my propose was not that.

Fyi at least you should have explained why you prefer to be a candidate in Turkey.

I saw some Turkish players on TL ... they were amazing ! they were so close to my favorite kind of players . I checked Turkiye schedule for this season . the hardest match is against Spain. I think that rise to WC is possible and I can use my experience and do my best for helping to your NT.

if you win please buy Gökhan Ültan (42471147) (who has loooots of skills) from him!

I tried to buy Ismail Köktay (43250600) 2 season ago! :D I saw Ultan in TL too but he was so expensive :D he is a monster

This Post:
305912.6 in reply to 305912.4
Date: 09/08/2020 19:40:16
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
my English is not good and my speed in typing and choose suitable words is low :D for that first I posted a comment in this thread and then I wrote a debate in that thread :)

tnx so much :)

This Post:
305912.7 in reply to 305912.6
Date: 09/08/2020 21:14:56
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings! First of all its obvious that you are a great exoerienced manager and its a pleasure that you want to be the nt manager. But with all due respect, I believe we have experienced and good managers here that can provide what we need. Im sure a lot of us think the way I feel that we should be run by a Turkish manager and not a foreigner. Our scouts do their best to get there, ıts just the lazy trainers that make it hard sometimes. Thus, I will be waiting for the end results with bated breath.

Have a nice day and good luck!

This Post:
305912.8 in reply to 305912.7
Date: 09/09/2020 05:17:09
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
certainly Turkish users are good , we can see it by players you trained and now Turkiye has a strong team . your team attract me .

I know that it's hard to accepting a foreigner manager as your NT coach , but it's a win-win game for both of us . I can explain why I say that. see this example :

http://buzzerbeater.com/world/standings.aspx?teamid=59&view=11s50

Iran rised to WC by beating Nederland.

http://buzzerbeater.com/world/standings.aspx?teamid=16&view=2s49

Nederland beated Turkiye and eliminated yout NT .

now compare between Iran and Turkiye ...

I am not going to promise that I will get brilliant results with the team, but certainly, I will try my best and I will use all my experience to try to help your NT develop. That's what I did in any NT around the world that I managed including Iran, Malaysia, Morocco and Nigeria. I experienced WC by Iran, Morocco and Nigeria .

This Post:
305912.10 in reply to 305912.9
Date: 09/09/2020 07:30:04
Venomous Scorpions
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
first I must say that I'm glad to see your massage and your questions mention to important things. the process of rebuilding was so good and Turkiye is in its golden age. I was monitoring capali's team last season and I think he can compete for B3 by buying some inside players, at least 1 good big man .

I try answer completely to your questions:

1- I plan to improve my language. nowadays everybody knows some English and I think I can communicate with Turkish users by English.
2- I personally scout all of talent players and mail to their owners. I know about new training methods and I trained some players for myself. my favorite kind of training is same with the methods that you used for current NT players .
3- in first step, my plan is for 2 seasons . it's depends to my performance in that 2 seasons. anyway I'll try to continue your path in training and scouting. I only want to change your NT results and do my best to improve it. if I can do it, I'll stay for another election.
4- I check TL almost everyday. I saw some of your outside players and all of them was modern and multi skill players. I think that by them we can use all of tactics.
5- I didnt compare Asian cup games with Europe. I compare World Championships Repechage with Europe.

at the end, NT is not a place for trial and error. all of you tried your best and build a good team. now you deserve to see the results of your hard work. I'm here to trying do my best for earn what you deserve!

I wish good times for you :) best regards !

Last edited by Misagh at 09/09/2020 07:34:29