Show messages by
This Post:
309314.9 in reply to 309314.7
Date: 06/02/2021 05:26:50
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:

Option Number 1: Transfer Market
- User teams would have the option to elect one or two of it's picks to go to the transfer market;
- There would need to have a floor and a ceiling price for each round that the pick belongs; (1st Round > 2nd Round > 3rd Round)
- Only the teams from the same league should be allowed to bid;

Option Number 2: League's Forum
- User teams that are not interested in the season's draft, would have the option to advertise on the league's forum that their pick are on the trade block;
- Interested teams would then have the ability to negotiate a trade for the pick;
- Only pick exchange would be allowed, the difference of the pick value should be made through a set price for the 3 different rounds;

Additional Feature we can use the collected Scouting Points is to Trade of Draft Pick placement/order... it could be a Season-long... back and forth excahnge of deals of managers until both parties are satisfied with the trade condition.... and a designated or dedicated page that would be visible to the public ...for the list of ongoing offer of Trades that is going on and the finished deals...and the updated Drafting Order of the League... Managers can counter every offer that is on the table and Accept or Decline each of every offer he recieves...

Offer is adjustable... can include the First Round, the Second Round and Third Round if wanted.

It could be wild if users can choose to add a Player (or even Ingame Currency/Money) on these Trades... But that could make the game feel like more of the real-life scenarios.

Sorry if I didnt make it clear enough... but we have the same Idea... that Draftpick orders are transactions only available between same League Teams... but Trade infos are open to public to be able to re criticize or even report if used malisciously.

This Post:
309314.10 in reply to 309314.9
Date: 06/02/2021 10:04:08
Overall Posts Rated:
Sorry I missed that man, I'm going to be honest, I did not read your post until the end.

Either way, I am a visual person, I like to have everything visually broke down so I can better understand, and that is why I formatted my post the way it is.

Last edited by Maverick Hendrix at 06/02/2021 10:23:28