BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Singapore > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
310813.2 in reply to 310813.1
Date: 07/01/2021 13:48:40
Kharkov Tigers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Utopia Tigers
Hi

My name is Tiger, I'm from Ukraine. i have a great experience with U21 National Teams, i ruled with Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan 32 seasons in sum. now i want to rule a small country. i think that working together we can reach World Championships in several seasons
i know how to play when you are an underdog. honestly, i think this is my strong point. national team is not my second team - i always write at least reviews of every game (but trying to write also previews), where i explain everything that i do, so it can be interesting for readers

This Post:
310813.3 in reply to 310813.1
Date: 07/03/2021 11:07:01
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey everyone! It's me again!

I guess long time managers are pretty familiar with me. But it seems like we have got some new faces recently, let me introduce myself.

I came back to this game in season 43 after a 2 year hiatus (I previously played in another country, but let's leave that behind since its history). Currently I am the manager of div II outfit Tampines Fusion. I've been a bottom dweller in Div II since season 49, after being relegated from the SBBL. Well it's not because I'm bad at the game, but I have been tanking in order to prevent high potential Singaporean players from falling into the hands of bots. Since that season, I have managed to draft 7 players with MVP and above potential, with 4 of them making it into the U21 (including 2 which are in my team) and 2 more on track to the U21.

I have also focused on training U21/NT players since season 44. To date, I have trained 6 players who have played in the U21 (2 are currently in the U21), and while it was me who called them up, a check in our U21's history would show you that they weren't bit part players in the team who were called up to decorate the roster. The worst ones were at least bench players who could fill in for the starters occasionally. I also have a player whom I am aiming to get into the NT.

I have also a close partnership with our current NT manager, LDS, and am working together with him in Project SGNT. We are currently also working together in the process of scouting and identifying active trainees which pop up in the draft, which is pretty interesting this season, since there are Utopian players with Singaporean nationality.

Feel free to reach out to me (be it personally or in the debates thread (310814.1))if you have any queries.

MAJULAH SINGAPURA!