Disable Adblockers to View Pages after login in

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/26/2021 17:28:28
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
In order to help BB gain more Advertisement income.... they can probably restrict viewing of page if one is using a Free Adblocking Extension or Program... but let Users that use Premium(Payed) Adblockers(if it do exists) to view pages.

This Post:
312703.3 in reply to 312703.2
Date: 12/26/2021 17:57:02
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Nice to hear... Thanks for your Kind consideration.

This Post:
312703.5 in reply to 312703.4
Date: 12/27/2021 17:25:52
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
lol what is wrong with people like you?

(96748.285)

I hope you a troll. you just talk about your imagination xD

Last edited by szewaa at 12/10/2021 6:18:55 PM

attack the issue, not the person Sir...

But to answer your question sir... I dont have any means to support BB just like the way you can buy for supporter credits... I can only do is... install an "Auto Refresh" and refresh the Forum Page every 2 minutes as long as my laptop is on and accept see the Advertisements...

I have seen a lot of times Buzzerbeater's own Advertisement/Appeal wich says "We can't do it without you. Be a Supporter"... You probably did not see it... coz your already a Supporter Sir.

And I just tried to open up the idea what other Browser games are doing... that they dont let users use Adblockers when they're on their website... And it was Nice to hear that Buzzerbeater... eventhough they already have the tool to make that happen too... were so generous enough to first rmove those Not safe for work kind of advertisements... And that they will soon implement it after doing so...

If You are one of the managers/Users that are afraid on cookies/ traces that an Advertisements will leave in your computer you can use Incognito mode or Private Window Mode.

Again please attack the issue... not the person sir....

Have a nice day.

This Post:
312703.7 in reply to 312703.6
Date: 12/27/2021 18:12:46
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
What I had suggested overtime where already have been observed in real other Sites/Games I have encountered... And I share it with others to genuinely try to help if not to improve some elements...

I just want to qoute my other reply to you:
(96748.280)
All humans have their limitations and faults... and that is why all of our opinion matters... someone can have a solution if not a help to ease our worries... Just continue believing in humanity.

When we play in a Hardcourt in this game we can be Against in each other... and if we talk over the Forums, we can be cooperative...

problem is your mind bro..

State whats your specific issue is with others' ideas if it conflicts with your situation... and avoid if you can attacking them Personally.

If for you that my mind is like Adolf Hitler's mind... then I am sorry if I ever have caused some threats to you and to others... But please be assured that I don't have a plan of committing Genocide to people with different minds from mine.

-edit-
And If you really have a genuine concern in helping the Game voice it out without using FUD... that's just my thoughts for you sir... have a nice day

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 12/27/2021 18:20:03

This Post:
312703.9 in reply to 312703.8
Date: 12/27/2021 20:04:06
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
you're so wrong with everything what you think xD

Probably Not...
https://imgur.com/a/1NAYhvc

But please lets avoid move out of the thread's topic... You can message me personally if you have something you would like to tell me personally sir.

Have a nice day.