Make Scrinnage Game s Available everyweek of the entire Season

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 12/29/2021 09:59:21
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
So that we can Use these games all Season long to get at least one of our Rookie/Weak Trainees to gain Training minutes... with this We can be fully competitive on Games that matter most...

Would also be great if it can be incentivized... A separate income calculation for both teams seems fair... it could probably be the Average of 1 Home game Income of the current Division the Teams are in last Regular Season.... divided by 14.

-edit-
and if BB sees fit... Make the National Cup Games be just like BBM/BBB... No Effect on Training Minutes, GS, Injury... Just EXP and the Win Reward.

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 12/30/2021 02:16:16

This Post:
312727.2 in reply to 312727.1
Date: 12/30/2021 17:24:28
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
it can also be good if it were to be scheduled early/ before the league games... so that we can plan how'd we get the additional required minutes if ever the trainee fails to play for full training efficiency.

This Post:
312727.3 in reply to 312727.2
Date: 01/13/2022 19:56:23
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Now that I'm in a competitive league... I am in need of this... more than ever... Or my Trainee will rot. =(

BB Please consider it...

-edit-
even with no Financial gain.

If you can make it happen... Every team can Train at least 1 player even on Div.1... even if they are BBB Contenders... even if they are competing for the National Cups Trophy.

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 01/13/2022 20:00:22

This Post:
312727.4 in reply to 312727.3
Date: 01/14/2022 04:30:47
NakamichiDragons
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Little Computer People
So that we can Use these games all Season long to get at least one of our Rookie/Weak Trainees to gain Training minutes... with this We can be fully competitive on Games that matter most...

Now that I'm in a competitive league... I am in need of this... more than ever... Or my Trainee will rot. =(

BB Please consider it...

Please do not!
Training, Minute-Management, finding balance between Team Development - economic - sporting success ... these are the BB-key-features!

founded in S3 IV.5 (34234) - returned in S28 IV.7 (34515)
This Post:
312727.5 in reply to 312727.4
Date: 01/14/2022 06:25:12
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Please do not!
Training, Minute-Management, finding balance between Team Development - economic - sporting success ... these are the BB-key-features!

Yes sir I also loved BB because of these key features... But adding the said suggestion will improve every element that you just brought up:

Training
14 Weeks a Season with available Scrimmage Sessions... Setting up a scrimmage game will remain a choice for every team... but it opens up an Opportunity even for Teams that are in Top Divisions to at least Train 1 player.

Minute-Management
If BB implements the suggestion... they have an option of
-disable the National Cup's played minutes as a source of Training minutes... Wich will then elevate more the competitions on the National Cup Tournament just like BBB and BBM.
-National Cup and Scrimmage game minutes will both affect the GS of the players... this adds a further challenge with minutes management for those teams/managers that choose to train using the implemented suggestion...

finding balance between Team Development - economic - sporting success

If the points above doesn't make some improvements then I don't know what to say more at this very moment..
If BB wont incentivise the Scrimmage game after implementing the suggestion... what improvements will it do to our Economy? but it will surely open up new way to Develop Teams... and will elevate the competition of National Cups and and League Games cause we lessen some playing time for our Draftees if we choose to train them until such time that they can handle their performance due to the skill pops they receive using the suggestion.

This Post:
312727.6 in reply to 312727.5
Date: 01/17/2022 13:48:09
BC "EDI"
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Actually a great training facility
Two big minuses, even after what Khen said:

Teams like me, who don't care about results and just train players (tanking) would get an additional trainee and it would favour them heavily.

All other teams would just get 3 or 4 200 salary guys to play on this extra game with their trainee to not mess up GS, just like short rosters did without it.

Case closed imo.

This Post:
312727.7 in reply to 312727.6
Date: 01/17/2022 22:29:14
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you very much for sharing your opinions and point of view.

Teams like me, who don't care about results and just train players (tanking) would get an additional trainee and it would favour them heavily.

We wont get additional number of Trainee sir if BB would close the National Cup minutes to Training... and will fully pledge it to only League Games and Scrimmages.

For most of the Managers... the National Cup Tournament would only be available for a few weeks... shorter than the BBM and BBB... and BB could elevate the competition of it too... we can do that if just like BBB and BBM if it would not be used as a source of Training Minutes...

with this... The Teams that would like to continuously Train their Future Cores can have wider options in their current Division cant Support their Financial Needs because of the Growing Salary of their Player(s) or still be able to Train a new Rookie over the higher league just like what I currently plan for my team...

with this Scrimmage as a Weekly regular available Option Train a Player... Not only Low Division that Teams can help Training for U21 or even their Future. Core... It will also elevate the competition of the upper Divisions... they can choose to Bench their Core Prospects until they see that he's ready but still get regular Training thru Scrimmages which is available weekly.

All other teams would just get 3 or 4 200 salary guys to play on this extra game with their trainee to not mess up GS, just like short rosters did without it.

I do support that BB chooses to retain the current GS calculation using the League Games, National CUp Games and Scrimmages for it... Its just that it would very much add a challenge for Team managers that would like to be competitive while Training... coz there will be 4 GS-related games but only 3 Games for Training games now to consider if we chose to be competitive while training... which is what I also intend to do.

This does not intend to solve the short Roster issue... and I also do intend of using fewer Roster than I can Finance. But with the suggestion... Teams that would choose to do so will surely need to increase their Rosters. If there is a chance that BB can Promote this system in the game in any way... Teams in a lower Division that Train will have more options or way on catching up.

Message deleted