Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/09/2022 06:12:59
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
I did not know where to propose this ideea and if it had been covered previously but I want to highlight an item which i would personally like to purchase, BB could offer it and benefit from producing or partner in bulk.

guys, a friend of mine just won his first championship. as i will meet with him in 2 weeks, I decided that an appropriate gift would be a real life BB trophy. obviusly not something big, somtehing small to put on a desk, similar to childhood amator trophies, or like at marathons.

i have two options, either to buy a generic trophy and slap a label saying D1 RO s55 champion, which is a nice personal tocuh but lacking in terms of execution. this in europe would cost less than 15 eur.

or

pursue a local 3D printing shop. this is more labor intensive because i do not have a 3d model, not even big size JPEG of the trophy, and obviusly this is much more expensive.

in conclusion:
A. I would pay extra to BB if they were the ones that sold this directly. they could identify a shop in where they know the interest would be the highest. paying extra to BB rather than some random shop would be much more tolerable.

since it would be the exact trophy displayed on the team page, it would matter less it it were made from plastic, cheap metal or whatever makes sense.

and not to be self-serving i would even buy myself such an item.

If BB would allow a partnership with a user who owns such a business and would only have to shipe them, i would be open to buying that as well.

B If BB does not want to pursue moentizing this, at least can someone offer a high resolution picture of the trophies (gold and silver version) for D1-D4, MVP and NT and B3 trophies?

we also wone a silver in the euro tournament and it truly menat a lot.

either way, moentizing the esthetic passion relating to the game is something worht exploring, and something much more valuable, i woudl assume, rather than having a merch store with physical t-shirts or mugs or whatever.

To: Otis
This Post:
312803.2 in reply to 312803.1
Date: 01/09/2022 06:24:44
The Defenders
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The D-fenders
2nd Ideea/request/wish

similar to the FIFA player cards, where you can gift a personalized one to a friend, BB should capitalzie on the oportunity to offer printouts.

there is no denying that if you train a player for 9 seasons i.e 3 physical years you get used to him. and hacving a small framed photo or something would be a nice gift. as seen here (https://media.stargift.ro/card-fifa-personalizat-cu-o-poza...)

similar to the page in the Hall of Fame. conversly you can make a small album.

to clarify. i have no financial interest or business proposition, i am a consumer who is seeking these products. in the absonce of anything ran by BB, substituties of lesser quality feel like the only option.

if you don't have any suggestion to doing this, but at least would consider such a product, please write a reply and hopefully people in charge will consder it.