BuzzerBeater Forums

BB England > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
312952.2 in reply to 312952.1
Date: 01/11/2022 07:57:24
Team Nook
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Team Nook Yellow
Hi all,

First off I would like to say again what an amazing job js8 did over the last 4 seasons. The u21 NT team has shown improvements each season, last season being a real high point, reaching the quarterfinals. Great achievement!

Now on to me… I’ve been working alongside js8 with the u21 for the past few seasons which has given me a lot more experience and insight in to BB. This has led me to winning promotion to the EBBL for the first time going unbeaten through the whole league season! At the same time training 2 of last seasons u21 players (Kanjilal and Georgas).

I also spent some time last season working with NT coach Vycka with the senior squad learning from another successful BB coach. This led me to writing match reports for both the senior and junior NT squads (which I’m sure have bored you over the season).

If I get the role I will look to be very active with managers discussing training plans not only for the U21 team, but also longer plans for the Senior team. I am already very active on the site so I will always be available to message. My goal is to get more managers training English players, and making sure the top draftees get on teams that are looking to train.

I’ve had a look at this years draft, honestly it’s not too strong. Only 2 HOF 18 year olds drafted, one of which is already on the TL. But for u21 level P Allstar and Superstar potential players can be trained to be very effective u21 players. I look to also target these potential players for u21 players as well as the MVP+ potential players.

Regarding this seasons squad, again not as strong as the past couple of seasons, but with a potentially strong looking class coming through the season after.

Hopefully we can build an active community and build from a very successful season 55.

Thank you for your time. I hope to have earned your vote!

Happy to answer any questions in the debate thread, or by bb-mail.

Arrows

Last edited by arrowspg5 at 01/11/2022 08:02:40

This Post:
312952.3 in reply to 312952.2
Date: 01/11/2022 08:38:17
Spalding Storm
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Green Chemical Frogs
Hey all! Just trying my luck - I've played BB in 2015-2017 now came back 2 seasons ago and learning a lot of stuff every day about U21 training, tactics, making experiments. Yes - I might not be the best manager/candidate here for U21 or any National team, but I can promise I would work hard, scout enemies and their players use different tactics for different games, and give a try to show the potential of the U21 team - also I'm very active manager spending around 1-3 hours every day in BB - reading topics, forums learning and exploring all information to improve.

1) I would like to make an official U21 staff team (2-4 managers) - to scout players, U21 training plans/advice.
2) To be competitive as a U21 Team in tournaments.
3) Improving reputation and respect for England U21

As I said before I still may not have a lot of skills - but I'm a hungry, hard worker, and active manager who wants to take this team as HIGH AS WE CAN!

Vote for the candidate you want