BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Eesti > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
313034.2 in reply to 313034.1
Date: 01/13/2022 19:00:29
BC Vilniaus „Vytis“
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BC Vilniaus „Riteriai”
Hello,

My name is Benjamin Robert and I am a candidate to Estonia U21 NT Head Coach position. Despite me being not Estonian, this position is not new for me as I was a head coach of Luxembourg and Scotland U21 NTs and even with such little countries I achieved great results. Estonia has a big community in this game and I am looking forward to being able to fight with really bigger and stronger team.

I play this game for more than 30 seasons - I started my journey in 23th season but my first team due to my silly mistakes was blocked. With my current team, I am in BB from 29th season and I can say that the end is really far away from today. During the whole time, I was learning, communicating with other managers and trying to understand this game as well as possible - the big step for me was being a part of Lithuania's NT coaching staff, where I was able to hold a press secretary position. There I was not only able to talk and learn from kozlik4, who is probably the most memorable coach of Lithuania NT but also got a chance to understand better how the best NTs of the world are coordinated and coaches as I had to watch and analyze every game of Lithuania.

In my opinion, a position of Estonia U21 NT would be a huge step forward not only for me but also for the whole Estonia - I see a lot of places where a team could improve and I'm ready to raise the team as much as possible.

That will be it from me now - if you have questions for me, you can always DM me or just respond here in the forum. Looking forward to them.

Have a great day!

Benjamin

This Post:
313034.3 in reply to 313034.2
Date: 01/14/2022 09:02:35
BC Purustajad
Kõrgliiga
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Nutcrushers
Hello and thanks for ur candidature.

Kandideerin ka ise tagasi U21 treeneriks ning pikemalt kirjutasin sellest U21 foorumis.
Pange kindlasti valimistel oma hääl kirja ning edu uueks hooajaks kõigile.

Parimat
MercyMe