BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > Botified Team Won the Finals then Taken over by New Manager and got Promoted

Botified Team Won the Finals then Taken over by New Manager and got Promoted

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
313292.5 in reply to 313292.4
Date: 01/25/2022 06:13:19
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes sir there is... and I remember those options upon team creation...

besides that, there is also is an Additional Promotion for Bot Replacement over the Higher Divisions... which is a piece of clear evidence that BBs prefer to fill the Top leagues with active and competitive managers.

If you'd consider my comment above as a suggestion... If implemented... BB would have a better system on Promotions and Relegations... coz the Idea I've shared is for the Inactive turned Botified teams during the Final Games (if not PO) should be given immunity to be owned by newly registered Managers(disable the option of taking over a team from the higher division on those part of the season)... and if that Bot Team were crowned as a Champion should still be relegated to the lowest league where Humans and Bots meet... and follow the List of the additional Promotion for Bot Replacement on those events... It will ensure the Promoted team is better equipped than a newly created team...