314216.2 in reply to 314216.1
Date: 04/22/2022 03:28:14
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Hey folks!
I want to continue the job with NT. I had warm up last two seasons and know our probs and cons. Started working on Cons and hopefully It will be fixed In next 4-5seasons.
I believe waiting another two fun seasons. In my two seasons we went to second phase of Europe Championship Tournament -- Season 55
Were In top 12 strongest teams In Europe.
Season 56 Had lack of luck In last game.
wanna keep our ranking high as Possible currently 19 and hopefully If can continue job with Nt Increase more In next two seasons and achieve better results. Looking forward for continue working for England 🏆
Kindest regards,
Vy

Last edited by Vycka at 04/22/2022 03:29:05

This Post:
314216.3 in reply to 314216.2
Date: 04/22/2022 06:13:59
Spalding Storm
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Green Chemical Frogs
Hello everybody, I like how Vycka rules. OF COURSE we all making some mistakes and I'm not biggest PRO in this manager yet as well. You wondering why I go for this election? At first I thought a lot of managers will go for this position and I was thinking - alright they can fight and try I will wait maybe next elections or even I will wait one/two years - but for real there is not a lot of managers who goes for this position - so I just decided to give a fight and to make these elections more interesting with more options available.
About me: We all know England's NT has a quite high rating in World and Yes it is not bad NT we have some good prospects coming, growing - also we have some good solid players as well "not the best ones" in the world but we can fight and we can try to play as good as we can - and maybe we will reach something beautiful.
Why you should or should not vote for me? - I believe we have some really good managers here in England - some of them are quite fresh ones - Like me. But I learning everyday, reading, trying and growing up as manager everyday. You should vote for me if you want fresh air in NT, to give for me or similar level manager an amazing experience and ability to grow up. Because I'm motivated and ready to take responsibility.

When you should not vote for me? - As a young manager - I CAN do some mistakes which could lead us into some problems at some games - this all about process and learning - and as I mentioned I'M not a PRO here yet , I might miss something so if you scared of experiments or maybe you are not scared but don't want to experiment with fresh manager - then you should choose experienced candidate!

With peace and best regards,
Watson