Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
314378.2 in reply to 314378.1
Date: 04/20/2022 04:27:45
GorillaZ MaSters
A Grupa
Overall Posts Rated:
And that's the introduction of me, GorillaZ (started season 3).

As I mentioned I'm in the game for more than 14 years now. Surely I've seen few things during this period. Playing in Bulgaria's first league and somehow part of B3 this season.

For National Teams I've been coaching some countries in Europe, Africa and Asia (last Tounes). But still no trophies with them, hoping I can fix this mistake with South Africa NT.

I see good basis in the team with both experienced and younger players. U21 coach is doing great job and can say that there's a good future. As a home team of the tournament it's more challenging to achieve. Modern training plans since early age is something that I can offer too, building a strong team (training 2 NT players and 1 U21), using the algorithm optimal.

I hope we can do the best for the team together and bring home the trophie of Africa. Good luck to all of you!

Best regards,
GorillaZ

Last edited by GorillaZ at 04/20/2022 04:34:09

This Post:
314378.3 in reply to 314378.1
Date: 04/21/2022 11:29:49
Pittsburgh Pressure
IV.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Chattanooga Locomotives
Hello there everyone, I am manager FeelthePressure and I have decided to run be you next South Africa National Team Manager. Now you may be asking why choose yet another division 4 USA team to run South Africa? I have over 25 seasons of bb experience have actually managed National team players in the past. As many of you may already know, I have helping as an assistant of Awarrior on the U21 team for the past 5 seasons. I also have been the U21 manager of Cyprus previously. I already know a lot about the players on the National team and as a result I feel I am the best to lead them. I hope you consider voting me. Feel free to ask you may have the forms or discord.