This Post:
314743.29 in reply to 314743.28
Date: 07/20/2022 06:27:03
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
I don't think so you did not follow closely,I see you spend here loads of time so at least admit that! every report takes time and preperation. Season is not over officialy,but I could give my 1hour time for you to explain everything In details,than you have clue what's going on more. I'm more into chatting In Pm with everyone ,also If you have questions or doubts about anything you could pop In there too. I don't like to much make dramas on forums. If yiu Intresting In any role feel free to drop pm.
Every NT coach has advantage,and everybody uses advantages , You looking more for probs than subs In NT I see so I start with Probs ;
We have changing our generation ,I'm the coach on that deadline. Every experienced manager could notice our Nt level is average,Reach medal for us dream come true now. We never had Good BIG's . Back in the days was: Luke Innes - he's monster and that showed all HOF stats.
Ernesto Corral back many seasons was very solid player. I had him at the end of his peak and know him how was Important.Even he wasn't very good at Nt level.
Hank Easton - was in NT for seasons,but his level was below average.
Barral , he never were key player + he's to aggressive.. and now turning 34.
We lost Needham , Marichal , Greene 35 next season. Banuelos most ff all season had bad GS that not even put him In squad.
All those key players / starting lineup players is losing skills. Generation changing and that's for me the most Important now to put them In right trainings and achieve maximum. As I mentioned seasons ago would be great volunteers who can buy English players and train them for NT. We lost Stinklemons and Lidl who were growth very important players for us. I made commitments for myself to growth 3 top class players. When I speak about top class it means not average or solid,but something extra. Like chinese creating for their NT. Especially when now we have Utopian teams Is easily to buy our national team players and train them and make profit or whatever you decide.

Subs : Check the squad 23-27yo that's our future. let's say If from next season you buy 19yo. with high potential and at least 55tsp. could create something Intresting and make that generation In next 5-6 join NT we could build something higher and better and than we could expect reach second stages and PO. But that means need to sacrifice 2years IRL of training. Who are willing to do that? Some highers countries with more users has farms and they do all job.
3 super high potential top players coming up In 4seasons and they must look absolutely amazing if they follow training plan!

Review this season 2/10. I always have high standards and It disappointed for myself especially after last seasons,but have to accept reality
Is not club You can buy player for missing gap and make it perfect.
Against Hungary - Tie vs normal . and results is you can see. We were dominating PG/SG/PF/C literally all positions except SF and lost -14. Ridiculous.
Austria - got Crunch from them, If look at the stats first question Is How? as You can see we need also have some luck 🍀
Estonia last game - 2min to game was draw and even we couldn't beat them crunch vs normal.
Well looking forward for further games and changes. If any enquiries about anything or volunteers drop me PM how to build better future !
Regards,
Vy

Last edited by Vycka at 07/20/2022 06:27:48

This Post:
314743.30 in reply to 314743.29
Date: 07/20/2022 09:20:02
Durham Wasps
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sunderland Boilermakers
Long post, not all of which was correct at all, and while I'm sure Testudo can defend himself, you've missed his two most important points. Why only eight players in a game? It's hard enough to train players without maximising the merchandising for as many clubs as possible.

Most importantly, why did you call up an opponent's 36yo who has no place being on an England squad?

I've voted for you, upvoted you, and I believe you've done as well as anyone could in what is becoming a much smaller nation. However Testudo makes very good points and deserves an answer. As do we all.

This Post:
314743.31 in reply to 314743.30
Date: 07/21/2022 00:33:37
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
I did this couple times on friendly games in previous seasons as well as I'm testing few things.
First checking server engine about the changes + stamina with shorter squad. How does it effect performance,especially In 3-4q. Anyways we have 8-9players who can play and the rest on reserves.It gave me more answers now
I like try unusual methods and test new things why we have friendly games.

It's been answered in previous post why.
I did call up diffrent ages players before as well,don't you spot this or just recon now when call up Gausons player? even if see one player of squad doesn't change nothing.
Every manager has advantage and they checking their opponents squads It was like that and still exist till now.

This Post:
314743.32 in reply to 314743.30
Date: 07/21/2022 00:33:37
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
I did this couple times on friendly games in previous seasons as well as I'm testing few things.
First checking server engine about the changes + stamina with shorter squad. How does it effect performance,especially In 3-4q. Anyways we have 8-9players who can play and the rest on reserves.It gave me more answers now

I did call up diffrent ages players before as well,don't you spot this or just recon now when call up Gausons player? even if see one player of squad doesn't change nothing.
Every manager has advantage and they checking their opponents squads It was like that and still exist till now.

This Post:
314743.33 in reply to 314743.30
Date: 07/21/2022 00:33:38
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -

This Post:
314743.34 in reply to 314743.33
Date: 07/21/2022 05:26:37
Optic Fibres
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Wānaka Lakers

National team managers have always had that advantage, but using the national role to obtain a rivals skills in a relegation decider leaves a very sour taste.

This Post:
314743.35 in reply to 314743.33
Date: 07/21/2022 07:37:18
Durham Wasps
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sunderland Boilermakers
Thanks for the answer. I accept the explanation with the short lineup.

However, I can't agree with you about calling up that 36yo. You can say every manager has that advantage, but name me one other England NT manager who has done it? I can guarantee that I never did during my time, and I'm confident not just that no one else did it, but that none of them would.

You mentioned elmacca in a previous post. He was generally against EBBL managers taking on the NT role. Most of the rest of us are willing to place our trust in people not to do things that are advantageous to their own team. In your case I now believe we were wrong.

I'm sorry to say this because I respect you but I think you need to admit you've made a very poor decision.

This Post:
314743.36 in reply to 314743.35
Date: 07/21/2022 13:28:28
Team Nook
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Team Nook Yellow
I have been talking with Alonso about how the Israel community works with their NT team. He says they have 4 ‘staff’ members who are involved with scouting, tactics and lineups etc. and then on top of that their discord is 70 people strong where everyone shares there training plans, player skills and general BB knowledge with the goal at creating a strong NT team and stronger nation.

I’m not saying we can get close to Israel but we can learn from there success. Sharing knowledge and helping each other be better. The only manager to really make an impact in b3 has been Vecx and I don’t remember much NT success either. We need to find a way to help everyone improve and encourage everyone to be better. It’ll make for a more competitive domestic game and maybe push someone to have a go in b3 or bbm.

This Post:
314743.37 in reply to 314743.36
Date: 07/21/2022 14:31:04
Durham Wasps
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sunderland Boilermakers
No, I don't think we can be like Israel. Nor can we probably get back to how things were when we were at our best. We can though look to improve so your chats with Alonso are great, as is Zeus's promotion of the discord. Fwiw, I've posted more often recently, though I'll leave it to others to decide if that's a good thing or not.

Success for our NT came under our messiah Woody, who has been by far our most successful NT manager. And for his sins, the man who brought me to both the forum, and initially the U21s.

This Post:
314743.38 in reply to 314743.29
Date: 07/21/2022 15:22:41
Isca Centurions
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dartmoor Pumas
I am quite active in the game, but I spent much of my time on the U21 or trying to learn the game. Last season I usually checked the result of a NT game but I didn't take note of tactics used or box scores. And from my own perspective that's my fault, as these are simple things I could do on my own. But I think some community engagement can be helpful as well, the work arrows did with match reports in s55 was one of the things that made me take notice of the NT/U21.

I'm not into forum drama either, as we are all on the same side wanting to make the England team succeed. To me this was the best place to discuss it as I wanted to open up the community engagement aspect to all managers, in case they had some ideas or wanted to volunteer to help out. And with the latter two points about the scrimmage line-up and calling up Cummins it seemed appropriate to discuss it in public.

I'm still a few seasons off from taking a serious interest in the NT, as the players are 50+ TSP beyond what I have experience with and I'm focused on the U21, but I appreciate the offer to explain things in more detail. Next season I may occasionally PM you to discuss any interesting games we play and hopefully learn something new, if you are willing.

I also appreciate the long reply laying out the challenges the NT face and the suggestion for how to improve the roster going forward. I learnt something from it and wish you the best of luck with the NT next season!

This Post:
314743.39 in reply to 314743.37
Date: 07/21/2022 16:22:08
Team Nook
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Team Nook Yellow
Israel has ~170 users currently, we’re at around 150 so their numbers aren’t much more than ours so there is no reason why we can’t eventually get to their level. Likelihood is we don’t get to their level, but we need to do something to turn around the downward trend we’ve been on, and learning from the top countries is surely the way to go.

Advertisement