314834.2 in reply to 314834.1
Date: 06/01/2022 18:13:47
Splash Gang
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Splash Gang II
I'd prefer the second option!

Totally agree with you as well, staying consistent is a large part of having success in this game.

I hope you stay consistent and if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to reach out!

-P

This Post:
314834.3 in reply to 314834.2
Date: 06/01/2022 19:05:11
Coos Bay Cougars
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Central Town Chihuahuas
I'd prefer the second option!

Totally agree with you as well, staying consistent is a large part of having success in this game.

I hope you stay consistent and if you need any help or have any questions, feel free to reach out!

-P

Welcome my man!

Agreed. I have felt like a have been really undervalued passing outside PG. I might try to play around with the whole team having respectable or better passing next season. I wonder how often my team would get stuck with bad shots at the end of the clock if everyone was better than most of the league at passing.

Also on a personal note. I see that your side briefly fell back to D4 before you made your push to the heady highs you are at now. Was that just casualness/Real-life stuff outside of the game or did not team/arena/training feel unready in some way?

Asking for any of us hoping to make it to and stay in D3.

Cheers!

The doctor is in...
This Post:
314834.4 in reply to 314834.3
Date: 06/02/2022 00:00:22
Splash Gang
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Splash Gang II
Yeah, when I fell back to D4, it was a mixture of a couple of things.

1. I lost a passion for the game for a bit and had the team on sort of autopilot. (I even did this for a few seasons in D3)

2. My arena wasn't ready

3. I still didn't know nearly enough about the game to be able to make a run.

Funny thing is, the only reason I came back to the game was because I drafted a truly stellar trainee. I ended up selling him but drafting a Hof pot player gave me a lot of motivation to play this game again. Once I came back, I tried to soak up as much information as I could in order to be able to train my trainee well. I asked a lot of questions, gathered information from the forums, and learned from some very successful managers in the discord that helped me a lot in getting me where I am now!

I appreciate the question and recommend that you consider joining the discord: https://discord.gg/hnFrchFr

There are a lot of great minds in there that can help you with any questions you may have!