BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Türkiye > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

To: Bora
This Post:
315376.24 in reply to 315376.23
Date: 07/29/2022 21:56:07
Flashover
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Reuben Jones 2.0
Again, clear communication has done the job here.

I reached out to some of the users there who were bidding on some of the top prospects and it looks like they already have a plan in mind as far as the next several seasons for their u21.

After evaluating the number of active users available, the difference is just too much to make up for, the player pool available on the transfer market for Turkiye is a lot more intriguing for what I want to achieve.

Thirdly, the approval % makes me think I can make a strong case as a candidate for this job, especially after hearing the feedbacks right after I entered this election. I expect a much more lively conversation from this community, which is what I'm getting now :)

The more users I can engage with, the more opportunities we can make a better team together.

This Post:
315376.26 in reply to 315376.3
Date: 07/30/2022 05:19:32
Efes Pilsen Crabs
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:

1. This is just a game
2. As a nation, shouldn't you guys try to come together and push this team to another level rather than separating into different groups among yourself? Focus on what needs to be done instead of the silly nonsense.

That's what we need exactly right now. Just ignore silly messages and good luck.

This Post:
315376.27 in reply to 315376.26
Date: 07/31/2022 02:40:42
Overall Posts Rated:
Herkese selam,

Öncelikle herkese başarılar diliyorum. BB-Türkiye forumunda en memnun olmadığım olaylardan biri forumun hareketsizliğiydi (ben de suçluyum bu konuda herkes gibi). 4 tane aday var u21 için, adaylardan birinin National Team Speech'te adaylığını açıkladığı mesajı bile yok. GForce03 harici de bu Debate Thread'de hiçbir aday yazmamış.

Diğer adayların da vaatlerini buraya yazmalarını onlardan nazikçe rica ediyorum. Bir diğer sorum da tüm adaylara: Bundan önceki u21 koçuna her pozisyon için istedikleri minimum özellikleri yazmalarını istemiştim, herkesin elinde bir referans olsun diye (iki oyunucumu u21 için yetiştirmeye çalıştığımdan kendim için de istemiştim). Yazacağız demişti ama yazmamıştı. Böyle bir referans belirlediler mi ya da belirlemeyi düşünüyorlar mı?

Message deleted
This Post:
315376.29 in reply to 315376.27
Date: 07/31/2022 03:33:51
Flashover
NBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Reuben Jones 2.0
hey kkorucan12,

Thanks for your question! I will be the first one to answer this again :D

I was talking to multiple trainers from Turkey and I noticed that most communication is still being done via bb-mail. I don't mind using that method, however, I find it highly inefficient in regards to game planning/instant feedbacks/training advice etc.

I think I will highly recommend everyone to join a Discord channel so that we can all talk together despite the language barrier, I already have some support from a few Turkish managers who are really to do translations for me so I expect the communication to improve as time goes should I be selected.

I do have some minimum requirements in mind in terms of U21 standard, however, there are some unorthodox builds I want to try at the U21 level and that will take some experimentation, I will closely monitor those builds but will provide some framework to the common builds with all managers, likely via Discord channel.

Hope that answers your concerns.

Thanks,
G