BuzzerBeater Forums

BB England > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
315399.2 in reply to 315399.1
Date: 07/27/2022 15:48:41
Team Nook
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Team Nook Yellow
I have decided to run again for the U21 role for the next 2 seasons. I have enjoyed (almost) every minute of the role, and having success in doing so. I have had the best win percentage ever for an England u21 manager in my 2 seasons with a 23-5 record.

During the past 2 seasons I have extensively scouted every English player u21 with potential to play for the u21 team, so I can try and get the best players available for the squad. I have also been working with managers of our best prospects to try and get the best training for those players.

I have been working hard to engage the English community and get everyone more excited and involved with the NT set up. The match reports will continue to keep people up to date with how things are going. The new BB England discord is also going really well and I’ll be using that platform to keep more people involved.

Hopefully I have done England proud with my first two seasons in charge, but I’m hoping I can keep going in my quest to improve the standard of the u21 and the NT team.

Any questions feel free to message me or ask in the debate thread.