BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Bulgaria > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
315465.2 in reply to 315465.1
Date: 07/28/2022 02:14:13
Venomous Vicious Vipers
Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Veni Vidi Vicious
Hello everyone,

I am running again for the U21. I really enjoyed working with you !
Even if we did not manage to win the HCA for the next European Tournament, I think the last two seasons were quite good. We went from 47th to 25th world ranking.

I'd like to do better for the two next seasons but I'm not sure our players will be strong enough to win a title. Anyways, I will do my best to try and win as many games as possible !

To me, there are two negative aspects that I want to share with you before you consider voting for me :
- Training follow-up : if ever the two next rosters are not that good, it will mostly be my fault. I really struggle to find time to contact every managers and when I do so, I get just a very few answers... I'm sure if one of you joins me, then communication will be easier and training will be more effective.
- Draftees scouting this season : I'm on a roadtrip for 3 weeks and I have no access to a computer... I'll still be able to prepare the games but it will be quite impossible for me to do the scouting this season. I don't have any solution here, but I'll do my best to catch up when I'll be back home.

Cheers
Slam