BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Malta > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
315627.2 in reply to 315627.1
Date: 07/30/2022 11:33:22
deanswer
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
dequestion
Hello!!

I am an experienced manager, 11 years playing since MAY 2011, I played in Spain Div. I, I won a Spain cup and runner up in Cup and League ACBB.
I could say I have a very good knowledge of the game.

Now I am in reconstruction mode so I would like to start with a National Team experience.

Utopia players gave a big opportunity to little nations as Malta, there are new generations that can be trained and guided to reach a good level in 6-7 seasons and make NT fighting for some game. I would like to lead a long period project based on HOF and MVP, mainly, and superstar young players.
It is very important not to lose high potentials that could be trained, help the managers to train them properly, give them experience and preparing to make something good when they will be 25+ years old.

Below some point I would commit on:

- organize all the scrimmage possible, so players do not lose experience and manager get a bit of money. Actual manager have organised only one this season…, zero the previous one…
It is a pity, a waste of money and experience.

- call always 12 players, the 8/9 best in that moment + the best future prospects. Again players do not lose experience and manager get a bit of money

- advise managers how to optimize training on long term

- in case of doubts between players, select the ones playing in national league

- be open to suggestions

What do you think, am I worthy of your vote? I hope so!

Thanks

S52 CUP WINNER "non dire gatto se non ce l'hai nel sacco"