This Post:
315952.23 in reply to 315952.20
Date: 08/04/2022 09:41:33
Bonsai Bruins Basketball
IV.19
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
YĹ«gen Bruins

I get your feeling, we have a case in England where the NT manager recruited a 36yo player of his Play-Down opponent, which is completely unfair and not right.

Oh thank you very much. It's a real issue. Hope Lithuanian guy read this, so he stops telling me I'm ignorant

My proposition is even simpler: Just give managers the chance to put every player, just like when we sell them on the market, available or not for NT. If the Manager say yes, every "risk" is upon him, the player will be in the NT list and coach can check his skills. If he says no, then NT team will have to chose another player or contact the manager and have some good diplomacy to change things.

So you will reduce cheating chances and improve communication between managers, and maybe, lot more involvement for NT from "nobody" managers with good prospects in their team

No need to implement new rules or forbid something. Just leave the free choice to managers, just as they already have in managing all other aspects of their team.

This Post:
315952.24 in reply to 315952.22
Date: 08/04/2022 09:46:12
Bonsai Bruins Basketball
IV.19
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
YĹ«gen Bruins
Impossible to have fruitful and wholesome conversation with you as you are too short-sighted and can’t see further than your toes. In Lithuania we have A proverb: always make way for the senseless ones. I’m out. Cheers.

You can't see further your stupid NT religious mission, it's easy to call others short-sighted.

Anyway since you're elected U21 coach seems that this proverb is not known by the majority of lithuanians voters.

cheers

This Post:
315952.26 in reply to 315952.24
Date: 08/04/2022 09:56:05
BC "EDI"
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Actually a great training facility
Do you believe what you are saying or just go for the popular discussion achievement?

The system is flawed, yes, but any tinkering just creates more problems. You can choose if a player plays for NT - people will ask you favors for it (hence the guy asking Lithuanian NT manager for 50 dollars), if you put boundaries on call-ups - scouting dies (and sometimes you need that 36yo if he hasn't gone to shit).

Yes there are people who abuse this, but that's the point - elections are a mess, not the system of call-ups.

And for the record - your country elections are a mess, not every one of them. We managed to fix a fixed election.

This Post:
315952.27 in reply to 315952.25
Date: 08/04/2022 10:03:06
Bonsai Bruins Basketball
IV.19
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
YĹ«gen Bruins
Oh thank you very much. It's a real issue. Hope Lithuanian guy read this, so he stops telling me I'm ignorant

But about NT you are. Really. You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. Your suggestion is useless and hurtful for NT managers. Maybe I should stop to read the forums to avoid to read such abomination

It's a suggestion forum, I made my suggestion and devs will do what they think it's right to do for the game. Since it's a suggestion forum, you and your lithuanian friend, will excuse me but if I feel the need to make an abominable suggestion, I still will, and I do not care about what you think, sorry. You can open a thread to ask devs to close the suggestion forum so there will be not abominable suggestions. It would be a good suggestion thread for the suggestion forum.

This Post:
315952.28 in reply to 315952.26
Date: 08/04/2022 10:10:14
Bonsai Bruins Basketball
IV.19
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
YĹ«gen Bruins
Do you believe what you are saying or just go for the popular discussion achievement?

The system is flawed, yes, but any tinkering just creates more problems. You can choose if a player plays for NT - people will ask you favors for it (hence the guy asking Lithuanian NT manager for 50 dollars), if you put boundaries on call-ups - scouting dies (and sometimes you need that 36yo if he hasn't gone to shit).

Yes there are people who abuse this, but that's the point - elections are a mess, not the system of call-ups.

And for the record - your country elections are a mess, not every one of them. We managed to fix a fixed election.

I do not know why everyone is overreacting to this. I really believe that this is a Basketball management game where everyone take a club to manage, not a NT, a club, and should be funny for everyone, and as said I feel NT coaches prerogatives too invasive. If Devs think that it's not a good suggestion or not a real problem, ok, if they think that it's a real problem, as I firmly think, then they will do something. I just made a suggestion in suggestion forum. If you really do not like this, skip it. I do not understand why insult other people that think that NT are not so interesting and NT coaches not so interesting either.

Advertisement