Suggestions > i think i got a nice suggestion

i think i got a nice suggestion

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/14/2022 11:52:30
Overall Posts Rated:
hey folks!
so i got back on this game after like 10 years of not playing and i gotta say it improved alot.
the only thing that buggs my mind is that the playstyle of the game is pretty old in my opinion.
for example, bigmen have a VERY hard time improving they're 3 point shot and they don't really attempt 3 point shots.
now i get it, the game engine was created in mid 2000's and this is actually make sense. back then, u wouldn't see bigmen
shoot 3's, usually bigmen would be in the paint 99% of the time making their best efforts to take rebounds, block shots
and be that bully who pushes ppl around with their force (and don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that).

but in today more recent and modern playstyle things changed a little bit. u can see a shift towards a more quick paced and more 3point based playstyle, u can see a lot of bigmen who played in the last decade or so who can shoot the 3 like dirk nowitzky, kevin love, ryan anderson, brook lopez and the list goes on. even other positions like shooting guards and even small forwards tend to shoot more 3's than ever before. i think buzzerbeater is great, but in my opinion new players sometimes get frastrated thinking they gonna build the new 19'-20' golden state warriors when in reality it's not really an option. therefore my suggestion is updating the game engine to make it more modern and accurate according to today's playstyle.

game devs, if u choose to take my advice tho be careful as a too quick of a change can make the current users stop playing :)

peace and love guys, love ya'll <3

This Post:
316053.2 in reply to 316053.1
Date: 08/16/2022 18:37:45
ExplosiveBubbleWrap
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BubblesExploded
Hello there and welcome back!

Recently (Season 52) BuzerBeater did update the GE and outside and neutral offenses are much more viable than seasons prior (1-51). I think much of what you are looking for has actually already been tweaked/fixed.

Bubbles BuzzerBeater Official YouTube Channel:(https://www.youtube.com/@BubblesBuzzerBeater)
This Post:
316053.3 in reply to 316053.1
Date: 08/22/2022 04:23:58
Woodbridge Wreckers
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
As said the game engine has been changed for this, but what might still lack is the training of players to make use of it. We're dependent on managers training players like stretch bigs, but I actually think we can help that by making training more intuitive. I made a suggestion for that: (316048.5)