This Post:
316208.9 in reply to 316208.8
Date: 09/14/2022 04:43:59
White-Sharks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
White-Sharks II
I like the idea, but maybe we should only restrict them from buying players with the same nationality as their main team? So fot me I could buy every nationality except for dutch ones.
If not it would be a little bit to hard maybe and you would be at a to big of a disadvantage if you are trying to win.

This Post:
316208.12 in reply to 316208.10
Date: 09/14/2022 16:40:24
deanswer
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
dequestion
I really like your idea!

I would choose the first of these 2 options.
2nd is good, but will create a bubble in the market of nations of

- every players except the ones of the country of the main team
- only players from the 4 "Nations of...

S52 CUP WINNER "non dire gatto se non ce l'hai nel sacco"
This Post:
316208.13 in reply to 316208.9
Date: 09/15/2022 14:35:44
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
I like the idea, but maybe we should only restrict them from buying players with the same nationality as their main team? So fot me I could buy every nationality except for dutch ones.
If not it would be a little bit to hard maybe and you would be at a to big of a disadvantage if you are trying to win.

Well ... it would be hard to compete at first if you only can buy players from your own "Nations of..." But: I'm pretty sure this will change quickly as players from these countries will now receive training, because they will be valuable on the Transfer Market. And because (at first) those teams will be forced to train young players. (Which would be one of the main aspects for me as training is one of the most fun parts of this game - for me at least). And in a couple of seasons, this would also help the national teams of those micro nations as there would be more players to choose from. Because those teams would draft players from "Nations of ..." and those players would be trained.

For now, it was a good change with the double citizenship in Utopia, but the solution with those 3rd teams in a different country (or, I'd rather like to transfer my utopian team to "Nations of..." instead of competing in Utopia, but I guess that would be hard to implement/ change)... but the option should exist that you don't need a utopian second team in order to purchase a 3rd team in a different (micronation) country ...

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
316208.14 in reply to 316208.13
Date: 09/16/2022 04:42:54
White-Sharks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
White-Sharks II
I see what you are saying. However I think that when you give a lot of new teams only the opportunity to buy/train players from the nations off that there is a chance that all of a sudden those national teams are the strongest or close to the strongest which in my opinion pushes it to far.

This Post:
316208.15 in reply to 316208.14
Date: 09/16/2022 06:10:36
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
In my opinion, the National Teams of bigger countries with a lot of users will still be able to compete. I for one would still train NT players for the german NT with my "first team" and would continue to train players for the korean NT (like I am already doing in Utopia). And I guess a lot of managers would do it like that. The only thing that would be easier for me would be that I might draft myself a korean player with high potential instead of trying to get my hands on one drafted by another.

Message deleted
This Post:
316208.17 in reply to 316208.15
Date: 09/16/2022 07:17:45
Dynamo J. Hradec
První liga
Overall Posts Rated:
To me it seems like a huge disadvantage in a competition (or advantage for "normal" opponents) and thus unreal to implement since all teams in the same league should have the same opportunities.

I can imagine such teams in a separate competition with same conditions for all teams there. But it is against the original suggestion.

This Post:
316208.18 in reply to 316208.17
Date: 09/16/2022 07:26:15
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
To me it seems like a huge disadvantage in a competition (or advantage for "normal" opponents) and thus unreal to implement since all teams in the same league should have the same opportunities.

I can imagine such teams in a separate competition with same conditions for all teams there. But it is against the original suggestion.

That's a valid point. Another solution would be that all BB teams would get limited to (let's say 2-3) players from another country. But that wouldn't really solve the problem of farm teams as 2-3 players would be enough to have a farm I guess. So ... a lot of things to think about. Or maybe: that it is necessary that at least one player of the teams "home country" will have to receive 48 (or lets say 45) Minutes of training each season. Just a couple of thoughts ... not a concept yet.

Advertisement