319002.2 in reply to 319002.1
Date: 05/17/2023 06:52:28
Mûrs-Erigné
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mûrs-Erigné II
Hello Japan Community

I'm Fulek, your NT Manager since 6 seasons now and I'm candidate another time for a new term.

After 3 terms at the head of your NT, I remain motivated to bring my help and my experience and my seriousness to the Japanese community.

If I am elected again, I undertake to respect the promises I have already made in previous seasons, that is to say:
- to remain available for any manager who may need help
- to respond to all your requests
- to develop player training plans.

I will add that I will always favor the community for a choice between two players of the same level and in equal form. Finally, I agree that 12 players will take part in each of the matches played cause I know it's an important thing for the financial aspect.

Since the very beginning, each of the Japanese players has been observed regularly in order to form the best team possible. Today, I observe that many changes are to be expected in the current roster for the coming seasons, in fact several players are coming to the end of their NT cycle, but the next generation is not always at the level or in the necessary quantity, which will imply a drop in general level of the team that we have already seen at times this season. I will try to minimize these effects and carry the colors of Japan as high as possible.

Some young players are beginning to arrive, I have high hopes of being able to integrate them little by little into the NT.

I'm ready for all your questions.

Come on Japan!

Fulek