BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Indonesia > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
319980.2 in reply to 319980.1
Date: 08/28/2023 05:37:45
Бесни Цветићи
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mad Mamba Academy
Hai kawan,

Mungkin Anda bertanya-tanya mengapa saya mencalonkan 2 musim lagi melatih timnas U21 Anda. Nah, jika melihat hasil musim sebelumnya, Anda akan melihat bahwa kami masuk dalam 32 tim terbaik di turnamen Consolation. Terakhir kali timnas U21 Indonesia melakukan hal itu adalah pada 30 musim lalu, yakni pada musim ke-31.

Selain itu, kami adalah tuan rumah Kejuaraan Asia. Ini ketiga kalinya kita berkesempatan menyelenggarakan kejuaraan, sebelumnya musim ini sudah lama sekali, di musim 8 dan 12.

Jadi, dari sudut pandang saya, ini adalah musim yang hebat bagi kami, dan saya tidak ingin melewatkan kesempatan untuk memainkan semua pertandingan di depan para pendukung kami.

Semoga Anda memilih saya dan kami juga akan mendapatkan hasil bagus musim ini...

Bersulang!

Hi guys,

Maybe you wonder why I candidate for another 2 seasons of coaching your U21 national team. Well, if you take a look at the results of the previous season you will see that we ended up in the best 32 teams in the Consolation tournament. The last time the Indonesian U21 national team did that was 30 seasons ago, in the 31st season.

On top of that, we are hosts of the Asian Championship. This is the third time we have opportunity to organize the championship, before this season it was a long time ago, in seasons 8 and 12.

So, from my point of view, it was a great season for us, and I didn't want to miss the chance to play all games in front of our fans.

Hope you will vote for me and that we will have great results this season as well...

Cheers!

No guts, no glory!