BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Kazakhstan > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
320100.2 in reply to 320100.1
Date: 08/22/2023 09:52:49
Sertor
IV.43
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sertor II
Hello Everyone.
Do you really think that your U21 NT is in the position it deserves? I do not believe it. I think it should be much higher.
I will try to improve this team by keeping in constant contact with the managers who have young Kazakhs and hopefully my work will help the NT as well.

This Post:
320100.3 in reply to 320100.2
Date: 08/22/2023 17:42:42
Žvėryno seniūnija
LBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Беловежская Пуща
Hello!

Applying for a U21 coaching role in Kazakhstan!

With great enthusiasm for the game I would love to up the level of this countries talent, set up scouting, training systems and to get the best possible results. Communicating and helping developing Kazakhstan's talents with others and myself (Great knowledge of both English and Russian languages). My experience of getting into the first tier of 6th biggest BB community (Lithuania) in only 10 seasons of this team's creation will play a big hand into getting winning results, which is the key point of the work I would put as Kazakhstan's U21 coach.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Привет!

Кандидат в тренеры сборной Казахстана до 21 года!

С большым энтузиазмом к бузеру мне бы хотелось:
1. Повысить уровень Казахстанских драфтов-талантов, установить систему скаутинга, тренировок и от етого извлечь лучший результат;
2. Общаться и помогать тренерам с тренировками игроков, отвечать на вопросы (отличное знание английского и русского языков); приём драфтов КЗ в вторую команду.

Мой опыт только за 10 сезонов вывести новосозданную команду из 4 до высшей лиги Литвы (топ 6 общество по количеству игроков в ББ) сыграет большую роль в достижение хороших результатов (побед!), что являеться главным показателям моей работы тренера зборной Казахстана до 21 года.

Алга!

Last edited by klondaika (KZ U21) at 08/22/2023 17:48:14