BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Azərbaycan > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
320115.2 in reply to 320115.1
Date: 08/23/2023 06:20:27
Albertville Basket Ball
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Albertville Buvette Ball
Hi guys, I'm diasinho from France.

I would like to be U21 Coach because since 2 or 3 seasons I've bought some azerbaidjan players in my 2 teams (French and Utopia) to train them. One is in your NT since 3 seasons, and the 2 others will be this year normally.

I want to continue the work for this counrty and become the new U21 Head Coach and want to make this country a bigger Buzzerbeater team !

Hope you to vote for me.

Thanks

diasinho

Last edited by diasinho at 08/23/2023 17:48:24

This Post:
320115.3 in reply to 320115.1
Date: 08/23/2023 10:05:21
D.V.A.S.
IV.44
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Milano Calibro 9
As usual

This Post:
320115.4 in reply to 320115.1
Date: 08/23/2023 14:48:10
Hakarabonkel
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Oif Simches
Hello everyone,

I stand before you today with a heart full of determination and a burning passion for basketball. As a candidate for the basketball national team leadership, I bring not only experience but also an unwavering motivation to lead our team to new heights.

I firmly believe in the power of improvement. I have a proven track record of knowing how to nurture and elevate players to reach their full potential. I understand that it takes dedication, practice, and guidance to refine our skills and conquer challenges on the court.

Winning is not just a goal for me; it's a mindset. I thrive on the exhilaration of victory, and I want nothing more than to see our team triumph on the international stage. But beyond the glory of winning, I despise the feeling of defeat even more. It's this aversion to losing that fuels my determination to push our team to overcome every obstacle in our path.

My vision for this national team goes beyond victories. I am committed to progress. I want to see us evolve as a unit, to consistently outperform our previous selves. With focused training, strategic planning, and a collective spirit, I'm confident we can achieve continuous growth.

And let's not forget the most important aspect: my love for Azerbaijan. This country is not just a place on the map; it's a part of who I am. Representing Azerbaijan on the basketball court is an honor I hold close to my heart. I want to make our nation proud by showcasing our talent, resilience, and sportsmanship on a global scale.

So, as you consider your choice for the future leader of our basketball national team, remember the fire that burns within me. I'm not just here to coach; I'm here to inspire, to elevate, and to lead us towards victory and progress. Together, let's embrace the challenge, aim for the top, and bring glory to our beloved Azerbaijan.

Thank you🇦🇿