BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Ghana > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
This Post:
320131.3 in reply to 320131.1
Date: 08/23/2023 03:52:25
Vindicta
IV.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mahayana
Hi everyone,

I'm Jioshoo, manager from France since the season 17. This season, I don't have any goals with my team because of a rebuild and that's why I'm looking for a good challenge with this U21 Team.

I will have all the time needed to analyze and prepare our games, follow and discuss with all the manager with U21 players and exchange with you on the forums.

Jioshoo

This Post:
320131.4 in reply to 320131.1
Date: 08/26/2023 15:00:27
CrowZero
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of the selection committee,

I stand before you today with an unbridled passion for basketball and an unyielding determination to lead the U21 National Team for Ghana in the upcoming Buzzer Beater tournament. My name is MightyRaven, and I am more than a coach; I am a mentor, a strategist, and a dedicated advocate for the growth of young talents in the sport.
My coaching philosophy centers around three key pillars: development, teamwork, and leadership. I believe in nurturing the individual talents of each player, allowing them to flourish while contributing to the collective success of the team. With a keen focus on teamwork, I emphasize the importance of communication, trust, and cohesion on and off the court. Furthermore, I recognize that true leadership is forged through setting an example, fostering a culture of respect, and instilling a strong work ethic.
The U21 National Team is not just a collection of players; it is a representation of Ghana's basketball aspirations. I am committed to working tirelessly to mold these young athletes into not only formidable competitors but also responsible citizens who embody the values of sportsmanship, resilience, and humility.

I am humbled by the opportunity to be considered for the role of U21 National Team Coach. If given the honor to lead, I promise to dedicate myself to the growth of Ghana's basketball talent and the pursuit of excellence on the international stage. Together, we will rise, we will compete, and we will inspire.

Thank you for your time and consideration.