Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/30/2023 04:34:47
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Both national teams are entering a new season!
I am matching highlander with re-election to the u21 team.
The first tournament matches will be played next Monday. The NT team meets with Egypt, a team about our level.
In general, I am happy with the draw, there will be a lot of competitive matches this season. Players really need a good shape.
I decided to recruit 18 players in the squad at once. There was still no place for Lennie in the roster, he is not ready to receive minutes this season. But Derek Maxwell and Alex Scully are called. Both get training and gradually get better.

To: TRUF
This Post:
320358.2 in reply to 320358.1
Date: 09/06/2023 14:19:20
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Egypt 94-106 Scotland.
It's a very difficult victory on a bigger mood.
The opponent was a little better prepared in the game. We did not approach the game in perfect shape, only half of the players received form 8. Besides, Tempe was injured, we are playing the next matches without him. The opponent put up the right defense against our internal attack. But it was a normal option, since Lyle played in the form of 7, and the opponent had almost all the defenders in the form of 8.
It's great that we managed to win. This season we will try to win against all non-European nations. It will be much more difficult with the Europeans.

This Post:
320358.3 in reply to 320358.2
Date: 09/13/2023 14:33:28
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Scotland 78 - 122 Czech Republic.
Not the most successful match for our team. The opponent was several levels stronger than us and was able to push us under the basket without any problems. However, I didn't even hope that we would be able to catch on. Even in the optimal roster and in the optimal shape, we are inferior in everything. But we don't have that yet. We are getting ready for the next matches. Ahead of the match with Luxembourg.
A few words about the u21 team. The guys have an incredibly difficult schedule at the start of the season. However, the team tries not to lose a lot. Ahead of the match with Italy, then there will be easier opponents. We continue to cheer for the team.

This Post:
320358.4 in reply to 320358.3
Date: 09/21/2023 12:52:40
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Luxembourg 105 - 101 Scotland
Did not expect the team to look so great in the match. We were inferior in composition, Boyd got shape 7, we don't have a single player with DMI more than 2kk. Luxembourg has 4 players with more than 2kk DMI. Therefore, it seemed that in order to win, I had to guess the tactics of the opponent. The Luxembourg coach uses only two tactics. Given the shape, it seemed that close-range tactics would be preferable. But I didn't guess, and it's a shame that this was just not enough for us. Apparently the home ground helped us well and Boyd, despite shape 7, played a solid match.
Then three simpler opponents are obliged to win.

This Post:
320358.5 in reply to 320358.4
Date: 09/27/2023 14:37:45
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Scotland 115 - 79 Bolivia
Due to the fast pace of the game, we scored a good point difference in the match. The defense played well, minus only a large number of fouls. The attack played well, but nothing more, the percentage of hits could have been higher. The bench played well, Johnson became the most productive player, making only 10 shots.
There are still two fairly simple matches ahead.

This Post:
320358.6 in reply to 320358.5
Date: 10/05/2023 04:17:07
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Rep. Dominicana 64 - 118 Scotland
A fairly simple victory with a big difference on the home court. Lyle was injured before the match, I hope that he will get back in shape for the match with Belgium. Instead of him, Lochiel came out at the start and played very well. Lawson shot very effectively. The bench played quite a few minutes. In general, the attack from the perimeter worked fine, but it was somewhat worse under the basket.
Ahead of the away match with Costa Rica, it will not be easy

This Post:
320358.7 in reply to 320358.6
Date: 10/10/2023 02:05:52
Flower of Scotland
ESL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Academy of Scotland
50-0

I‘m very sorry. I was on vacation and forgot to set a lineup…

Nemo me impune lacessit
Message deleted
This Post:
320358.9 in reply to 320358.8
Date: 10/13/2023 03:55:58
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Scotland 78 - 99 Costa Rica
The opponent played MOTS, failed to win. I don't see the point in putting MOTS now, it's better to have a competitive ending with European teams. Abnormally lost the rebound. The advantage of the opponent twice determined the difference. Also, our PF collects 0 rebounds in 32 minutes, rarely seen in the game. It would have been easier with Lyle in the lineup, I had to send Boyd to PG.
The next opponent is Belgium.

This Post:
320358.10 in reply to 320358.9
Date: 10/19/2023 14:25:59
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Belgium 122 - 96 Scotland
We played a home match with the strongest opponent this season. Due to the fact that we played with great spirit and the fact that MacShimes played a successful game in attack, we managed to avoid a bigger defeat. Due to injury, Michael was absent from the match, so a lighter squad played.
Ahead of the match with Turkey, then there will be a few scrimmage until the end of the season.
Unfortunately, the u21 team did not manage to please the fans with victories this season, although there were quite good matches. We are looking forward to the next season, there will be a good team there and much more chances of success.

This Post:
320358.11 in reply to 320358.10
Date: 11/28/2023 13:16:46
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
What can we say about the end of the NT team's season?
Still, I would like to have more than three wins in the CT tournament, we definitely deserve more. Costa Rica and Luxembourg could well beat. Nevertheless, the progress of the squad is felt, there is a pleasant headache when setting tactics for the match, the competition is high. Nevertheless, on the scale of Europe, the team is at about the same level, the region is too strong. Our chance for success is the CT tournament.
There is not much to say about scrimmage, the strong teams lost, the weaker team won.
Interestingly, Boyd became the leader of the season in all three statistical categories, and by a solid margin. This has never happened in the history of the team.
In the new season, we can expect a lot of victories without thinking, but if I remain a coach, we will try to fight.