Show messages by
This Post:
322113.2 in reply to 322113.1
Date: 12/01/2023 18:22:33
Sušak Destroyers
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Saluti dear Moldovan BB managers.

I stand before you with application for the upcoming elections for Moldovan national team manager. I am filled with excitement and ambition at the prospect of leading the Moldovan national team. I have not taken this decision lightly, however after many hours of thinking and gauging my options I have found Moldova and Moldovan national team to be great way to both increase my own and Moldovan reputation.

What to expect from me?

I have put some time into studying the existing Moldovan national team, Moldovan community and its players. It is not hard to say that National Pool of players is small, its lacking rotation depth, mostly on outside positions. However it does appear to have more than decent Inside depth. And that is where I inted to build on. With a team such as Moldova is, I intend to be daring in my game plans, lineups and tactics. Playing safe with such a team is not playing to win. I have no ilussions that such a strategy can be risky, but I believe that risky is what this NT team needs.
You can count on me communicating with the Moldovan community, players managers of my plans during the season and I intend to deliver a match briefing after every NT game.

What are my plans.

This team has been sitting in the mid to low 80s ranking for quite some time. With lack of player options, it is not a surprise. Previous managers did their job in giving this game an image for a fighting team. However I believe that they played to safe. My philosophy has always been "Fortune favours the bold". I have been managing my team with that motto and I intend to do the same with Moldovan National team. Be bold, daring and unpredictable. It will take some time to get the right tone out of the team, but nevertheless I believe that Moldovan national team needs it but most importantly Moldovan managers deserve a change of pace.
With the upcoming season 63 European cup my goal is to bring the national team closer to competition. Moldova has been handed a tough group, nevertheless my aim is to take every game by itself and make sure the opposition has to be at their best game to beat us. These games, as tough as they will be, they will be a great indicator of which way is the best for this team. I intend to use these games to learn about the team and its players and make sure that we improve from there onwards. I believe that on the longterm, we can only get better.

Are you ready?

Vote for me and let us forge a path to better days, not just as players and coach but as a united representation of the strength that lies in our diversity.
Thank you for considering me as your coach. I am eager to contribute to the legacy of Moldovan basketball.

Sincerely,

Zetr0N

This Post:
322113.3 in reply to 322113.1
Date: 12/02/2023 09:51:45
Hakarabonkel
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Oif Simches
Dear Moldovan BB managers

My name is shahak and this is my application for the coming elections for the Moldovan national team manager, I have a lot of passion to succeed and I would like to think the moldovan team would benefit from having me as their manager

For several reasons:

I have a lot of experience with the Israeli national team, that includes the ways to train up players and improve their tactics, especially in those areas im very proficient
Also I recently opened up a moldovan discord channel that we're using to better the moldovan community, after only about half a year we are already seeing results in the under 21 national team

Plans and other points:

One of the things I will strive to do is further improving the community by working together in discord channels and other means of communication, full cooperation with the manager of the u21.
Another thing i was hoping to achieve making the moldovan team strong and competent in the time frame of a few seasons

Conclusions:

Vote for me and make a contribution for real change in the moldovan national team, I am excited to contribute to this team my all and would like to thank you for considering me

Respectfully,

Shahak

Last edited by Shahak23 at 12/03/2023 04:38:05