BuzzerBeater Forums

BB New Zealand > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
322966.2 in reply to 322966.1
Date: 03/06/2024 05:32:56
Besac Knicks
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Besac Blazers

Hi New-Zealand’s community !

I’m Antawn, manager of a French team since season 55.

But before this team, I was the manager of an other team during approximately 40 seasons. With this team, I trained one player for French NT, and others players for French U21.

So I’m not a rookie on this game.

I’m very interested to take the lead of your U21 team for the next two seasons.

I think Tall Blacks can have good ambitions. With 20 active teams, it’s a very good base to develop a strong U21 team to win medals in Asian Championship.

Your place in the ranking isn’t the place NZ had to be ! Let’s climb the ladder !

If you choose me, I’ll try to do my best to make you proud of your team. I’ll communicate with every manager which have a player or a potentiel player for the team.

And I’ll help you to train your prospects. One more time, I know how to train U21 players. I trained Kevin Gamin for the France U21 team. Now he’s 22, he’s all time scoring leader of France et is World champion.

I will do nothing alone, it’s only with you we can build a great team !

Thanks for reading my text, and sorry if my English isn’t perfect.

Thanks for your confidence !

Let’s go Tall Blacks !

Cheers from France !

This Post:
322966.3 in reply to 322966.1
Date: 03/09/2024 16:47:51
The White Mambas
III.9
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The White Chocolates
Hello New Zealand !

I am here to make New Zealand champions. I have played buzzerbeater since it started and have recently returned to the game after some time off. In a few seasons I have elevated my new team to the top of the rankings. The gap between me and the other candidates I think clearly speaks for itself. I also bring a very experienced staff of players who have also played since the games origination.
We are eager and hungry to win !

Let bring the trophy back home to New Zealand! 💪💪

This Post:
322966.4 in reply to 322966.1
Date: 03/09/2024 21:33:05
Pull the Bully
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello NZ,

Once again it is Humble a seasoned veteran of the NZ community here in BB. I'm unsure if our NT U21 manager is standing again but since the past few seasons I have been looking at improving our young talent in NZ.

I actively look to improve and give them as many minutes and trainings.

I'm eagerly involved and have created a Discord for NZ users.

I have a firm belief that the country should be represented by someone from that country as they will take pride and passion into managing of the team.

IF you have any questions! Please let me know and I will happily respond. I hope I manage to gain your votes and continue to improve on what has already been an improvement over the past few seasons.

-Humble

EDIT- Please check the debate forum as well, I have support from an opposing candidate. It will also help you to make an informed decision as not everyone has raised some questions I had for others who have put their hand up to lead our younger players.

Last edited by Humbuk at 03/11/2024 17:27:25