BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Hayastan > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
This Post:
323071.3 in reply to 323071.1
Date: 03/07/2024 13:21:48
Cougars du SLUC Nancy
IV.22
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Wildcats Epinal
I don’t promise victory but at least we can have fun together. I want to have a good story telling for you folks and to make a wonderful journey together. Of course I’m French so other promise is Champagne for everybody for every victory. Isn’t a good deal?

More seriously project is to make some progress, that’s doesn’t look difficult regarding last tough season you had. I want to create a database off all the player and follow every progress of all the player. Roster isn’t so bad and I plan to be back in a better place than the current.

Just a short part “about-me” : I played this game several time, each I’ve played in the III French division, I think I’m not so bad in the tactical side, but I don’t manage so well the economic aspect of this game. That’s why I never go over III tier. IRL I’m project engineer so I can show you a detail action plan, with schedule to reach a better place. I don’t already check all the U19 players hope you have kind of database here. If not I can work to create one also! If anyone here want to join the staff he’s welcome, I also want to ask to French player to join us if I’m elected and make the same storytelling in France to tell our journey together.

If you have any question I’ll answer with pleasure. See you all!

Last edited by littleref at 03/07/2024 13:33:48