BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Bahamas > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
323104.2 in reply to 323104.1
Date: 03/06/2024 00:59:28
Grizzly Bears
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
BC Rebel
Hello Bahamas !

As a former headscout of the U21 Belgium team, I’ve build up alot of experience in the last 6-7 seasons.
I’ve leaded together with the U21 manager from Belgium a project team to proof that also small country’s can compete in the world !
Guess what, the project succeed.

Together with 3 (in real) friends we would like to guide the Bahamas U21 to a great journey.
Ofcourse that will take some time, so we hope that you would give us a chance to proof us over 4-6 seasons to build a stable team (if there are enough trainees ofcours)

With all the respect for your current U21 manager, but mayby its time to bring some fresh]ideas into the U21 Bahamas team.

Back around season 12-14 me and my 3 irl friends also played buzzerbeater but because of inactivity or teams were deleted, a few years later we found all 4 of us our way back to BB and we really enjoy it !
We have enough experience to take this challange.

Are you all ready to take part of our journey ?
Vote for my sign up and I promise we will do our best to create a good team who will try everything to reach some bigger tournaments.

GioDeb
Hoheti (37360)
Skilor (248953)
Nwothm (90065)

Check one of the profiles we can create for your U21 team bellow !
We’ve had like 4 players with 110+ TSP in our golden generation project team.

Last edited by GioDeb at 03/08/2024 12:14:38

This Post:
323104.3 in reply to 323104.2
Date: 03/06/2024 12:11:23
Palestra Itália
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
S.E. Palmeiras
Hi my friends!

Once again I ask for your vote in the Bahamas-U21 election. We were able to both win games and develop local players, which was something that was not being done. When I started coaching Bahamas U-21 we were always in the bottom of the U21 ranking and with hard work we were able to lift our team to respectable finishes, even classifying for the consolation tournament and the 2nd phase of the Americas Cup.

My promises are:

- Keep training Bahamian players in both my main team and Utopia team
- Prioritize local teams over foreign teams in the roster
- Win games against weaker countries and make it hard for stronger teams to win against us

Cheers,
Gabe