BB Mobile App

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
308837.35 in reply to 308837.1
Date: 03/28/2021 18:31:45
Overall Posts Rated:
BB-Justin,
Thank you for taking on the difficult task of creating the BB app, I wish you more success than the previous attempts. There are two valuable additions I would add to bb. First is making a way to trade players with my friends. I understand player for player swaps create a chance to cheat and create more than one account, but if you can find a way to prevent that on the app, it would take the strategy of BB to the next level.
The second is a small request. It would be that there was a weight next to each player. It would be an interesting stat that would help me envision my team much better. Thank you for your time.
-Hoops Warlord

This Post:
308837.36 in reply to 308837.35
Date: 03/28/2021 20:07:20
SK Wolves
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Adding weight would be interesting if it was added as a training coefficient similar to height. "Heavier" players maybe train faster in inside skills whereas "lighter" players train faster in outside skills. This might lead to different player builds.

However finding the balance between the height and weight coefficients would be the challenge.

This Post:
308837.38 in reply to 308837.37
Date: 03/29/2021 06:25:57
Overall Posts Rated:
I guess you realize that 200 users in an Internet game is a ridiculously low number. Also, I guess you realize that in a strategy game, the hard work has to be done IN ADVANCE. So, it is normal that the season you have the team built and you are winning is possibly the less time demanding. Anyway...

Now, other IMPORTANT factor.
When server is accelerated, people will start complaining their players age too quickly.
Users are used to take love to their players. When they see players are old in a few months after being finally trained ... they will start asking for later aging.
Now players reach their primes at the ridiculously high age of 34!!! (hi, Marin, hating your "solutions" again). What would you do? players starting to age at 40? 50?.

This Post:
308837.39 in reply to 308837.37
Date: 03/29/2021 06:49:20
IceStar
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
AlpenFlash Dunk Crew
The discussion definitely misses the main point. I hereby remind all ladies and gentlemen that this is about the development of an app. It is not about discussing the speed of the server. I don't see any direct connection between the development of the app and the speed of the server.

As far as I understand it, the app is supposed to be another access option besides the common browsers (or mobile browsers) for BB or I'm wrong?

This Post:
308837.41 in reply to 308837.40
Date: 03/29/2021 08:04:24
Overall Posts Rated:
If your players are hitting prime at 34 you are doing something wrong

My HOF players hit their prime at 27-29

They are gaining experience, and I guess you train group training while your are competing at the top. Nothing worsen until 34. So the best season is at 34 years old for ALL players, maybe even 35 if you are lucky and train stamina/FT.

So you are obviously incorrect.

This Post:
308837.42 in reply to 308837.33
Date: 03/29/2021 08:07:52
Overall Posts Rated:
I totally agree with you. BB is a great game! It is just old... needs some freshness. We shouldn’t be talking about speed. Long term it would do more harm than good. Maybe more games, but her is supporter and second team option (6-8 games a week...)!

We should talk about how to represent fresh BB to a new player on app and here. What the page might look like, what can we add to it, etc.. But the game should stay the same!

Some quick ideas:

1.As we have already written, no one watches the matches... How to make them more "watchable" (so managers would watch their game like @VLRnr does)?
Can we add something to a viewer? Or just refresh it as much as possible...to attract more users.
Better chat, easier and more useful (it looks like we are in 2007).
2.How to represent BB to new user? There should be more videos and better guides (how to manage a team, train players, change logo or playing court...guide must be good! This is the first impression!).
3.How to make everything more accessible. We can find some hidden corners, but there should be none!
4.We can add more statistics. Half of managers use bb-manager...why? We can give users more info.

BB should present as it is. Slow but good simulation manager game. We dont need 50k users, who stop playing after a month (having 1-2 game a day makes the game boring after a month or two.).

You shouldn’t rush with the app and add things little by little. We are late already anyway... It is better to focus, so the application will be done well!

This Post:
308837.44 in reply to 308837.1
Date: 03/29/2021 10:07:19
Boulettes
Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Les Boulettes Utopiennes
BB-Justin,

To be honest i've been surprised by all the suggestions i read here and there. So i will gladly go back to basics:

-I would be delighted to have a BB App that allows me to see games and training results with a web responsive app. oh wait, i said web responsive this is not even an app but a web site. But i suppose it's the same for an app. Private leagues games and training results are at working hours and i check them on my phone.

-I would be happy to be able to set my tactics or training with a rather modern interface on my phone as well as on the web site. Then again with a web responsive design.

-I guess a way of reading forums would be nice also. I doubt it would be better on the phone than on PC. It's an opinion not a fact.

For me that is really basics depending on the tools used to develop this site, maybe more complex just to get it on through a smartphone app.

To diverge from the subjet, I like to being able to watch the game on my phone with the new game display without flash and congratulate you on the speed and punctuality of getting our training results and draft of the last weeks. I acknowledge that as successes.

Last edited by boule at 03/29/2021 10:08:41

This Post:
308837.45 in reply to 308837.44
Date: 03/29/2021 10:30:12
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
have a system Detect and block VPN/ IP changer users that use the same Mobile Device(signatures)... to avoid multi-accounts login in one device

Advertisement