BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Iran > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
311897.2 in reply to 311897.1
Date: 10/06/2021 04:22:24
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Hey everybody !
So first of all I wanna say big thanks for all Iran community,thank you for support & for those who always communicate about players grow and for NT needs. I do really had enjoy 4 seasons Of control Iran team.
Some short summary about all seasons.

S51-finished 3rd Position of group at stage 2,unfortunately let two big giants In front ( at current rankings) China (3) & Hong Kong (6)

S52- World Championships Repechage qualification ; First game with Bosnia & Hercegovina I knew we have to win this game to go through to next stage. Even Crunch time didn't not help.
Season ended In negative result..but I got priceless lesson In this season to be succesful In future.

S53- Back to Asia championship - Home court at Philippines. Ended at the second stage 4th place of group that means next season we play In Consolation Tournament.

S54- I made the goal In this season bring Asia championship to Iran. First game away against Belarus (60972) no fortune In this game unfortunately which cost way better position at the end of season.
Played PO stage against Nederlands & lost.

Afyer this stage with NT I gain much experience and knowledge and off course more connections what make easier progress.
thank you so much for those who believed and support,special thanks for Sahand & Misagh for share your knowledge!
All the rest community thank you for amazing communication ,I believe with some of you we still keep In touch! Best of luck for next Manager I'll follow Iran games for sure!!

This Post:
311897.3 in reply to 311897.2
Date: 10/06/2021 07:28:14
The White Bunnies
Bartar
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you Aivar <3