Achievements

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/27/2021 08:39:54
Hortatus
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know if any new achievements have already been proposed, but I bring some proposals.

First of all I would like this part of the game to be a little more curated, since it was launched it has been left to itself without anyone putting their hand in it or trying to make it more exciting.

I remember that when it was proposed it was a way to look for challenges within the game that were not only reaching the top of one's championship, but also giving managers the opportunity to compete to reach goals in various directions.
Many modern games have branching goal systems that help players retain interest even when they are disheartened by not reaching the top.

For this reason I think it is appropriate to try to collect ideas on how to exploit this aspect.

Here are my small proposals that came to mind (obviously numbers and brackets are examples):

Roster DMI:
- reached the sum of 500,000 DMI in the roster
- reached the sum of 1,000,000 DMI in the roster
- etc..

Career wins:
- reached 50 career victories
- reaches 100 career victories
- etc..

Promotions:
- you have been promoted to the III series in your country
- you have been promoted to the second series in your country
- you have been promoted to the first division of your country

BuzzerBeater Best participation:
- you participated in the BuzzerBeater Best

Advancement in the national cup:
- you were among the top 512 teams in the national cup
- you were among the top 256 teams in the national cup
- etc..

High formation (official matches):
- you fielded a formation in which all the players were taller than 201 cm
- you fielded a formation where all the players were taller than 208 cm
- etc..

Low formation (official matches):
- you fielded a formation in which all players were shorter than 196 cm
- you fielded a formation in which all players were shorter than 188cm
- etc..

Nicknames:
- you have assigned a nickname to a player

Anche tu a caccia di "Riconoscimenti"?! Vieni in federazione: Achievements hunters (fedid=19269) (solo per supporter, se non lo sei e hai dubbi chiedi pure, spero di poter esserti di aiuto)
This Post:
312554.2 in reply to 312554.1
Date: 11/27/2021 08:47:37
Hortatus
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Furthermore, I would think about the assignment of the points of an achieved recognition.

At the present time the four "rarest" awards (as a category) give 340 points while all the other 18 (categories) give 274 points.

This is because the scores (all but one) are given based on how many users have reached that particular achievement; and they also change over time.

But this is very unbalancing, it would be more appropriate to give a standard score to the various achievements, to make the "competition" more open.

Of those four achievements that give the most points of all:
- one is practically impossible at the present time (sale of a player for $ 10,000,000)
- another is given by the purchase of the supporter (for himself and for other users) (and it is the only one that has a fixed and not decreasing value for the number of users who have reached it)
- the last two (231 points alone) concern forums and federations that have been languishing as the game languishes from the constant decrease of users for years

In my opinion, the system should be balanced a little.

Anche tu a caccia di "Riconoscimenti"?! Vieni in federazione: Achievements hunters (fedid=19269) (solo per supporter, se non lo sei e hai dubbi chiedi pure, spero di poter esserti di aiuto)
This Post:
312554.4 in reply to 312554.2
Date: 12/26/2021 17:07:08
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Great Suggestion... and I would just like to add some additions...

create some short-term Goals... and the reward is stackable... and these Quests are always available and resets to the lowest level whenever one fails. 1 point for the lowest level, increments 2 points for every next level... or whatever seems fit

i.g.:

Daily login for a Week, a Month, a Season...

Setup for a Match for a day/Week/Month/Season.

Win a Game(s) for a day/Week/Month/Season.

Scout the Opponent (View Opponent's Roster, Sched, Previous Match pages) for a day/Week/Month/Season.

Set/play a Scrimmage for a Day/Week/Month/Season.

Quests that will help Managers learn/play the Game Better
i.g.:

Build x total number of y Seats

Positive Economy Update for a Week/Month/Season.

Scout Draft class by x Scouting points

Train a Player to a x additional SP

Train Team to a x total of SP

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 12/26/2021 17:18:58

This Post:
312554.6 in reply to 312554.4
Date: 12/31/2021 03:53:17
Boulettes
Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Les Boulettes Utopiennes
Daily login for a Week, a Month, a Season...

As an acheivement it does exist already up to a daily login of an entire year.

As for a game of quest this is boring. Just go play Everquest. I mean i like acheivement and i like to be able to play slow on BB. It's up to me to determine the pace of play.

This Post:
312554.7 in reply to 312554.6
Date: 12/31/2021 04:09:15
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
I Agree.. but the goal here is to help the Newbies... and with features that had been added with Personalization like the Notification settings.... it would be also nice if this achievement feature can have it too... and be Defaulted Off to oldies and On for Newbies

This Post:
312554.8 in reply to 312554.7
Date: 12/31/2021 04:37:24
Boulettes
Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Les Boulettes Utopiennes
Sorry if i misunderstood you in the first place. I do sometimes try to reach an acheivement but the daily login was a big no. i reach the 365 daily logging a long time ago. Any hard incentive is rather boring, if it's a kind of Milestone why not.

Make it a "nudge" incentive rather than a dark pattern to be connected and on the game.

Last edited by boule at 12/31/2021 04:39:09

This Post:
312554.9 in reply to 312554.8
Date: 12/31/2021 05:44:21
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
No Worries Sir...

You are right on that one.. that there are some Achievements that are so boring to do... An in fact I am also the Flag Chasing Achievement... and it is very challenging to hunt the teams from Micro Nations... So I kinda can relate to you somehow...

But the Games need a Quests that will help newbies Improve their Franchise... a Ladder of Acievements to each of every important element that needs improvement I believe would be great... could serve as a Guide