Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 02/01/2022 07:18:16
pallkorvi
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
pallkorvi II
I suggest adding filter to either regular players and/or supporters to search for only the players that have actual bids.
Kind of silly and time-consuming scrolling through pages of dreamy prices set by the owners.
Would be so much easier to actually see the REAL prices of players with such a filter. I hope I'm not the only one that is annoyed by searching for higher value players with higher "CURRENT bid" and getting results of players with no bids aka players that are overpriced.

This Post:
313596.3 in reply to 313596.2
Date: 02/01/2022 08:08:09
pallkorvi
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
pallkorvi II
Yes, that is a possibility although my idea is not to choose this or that. It's a possiblecombination. Example: just another checkbox to include only players with existing bids.
And regarding the player being put up 2 hours ago. I would say it is not that important what the bids are at the start time but more what it is near the end of the auction.

Last edited by LepaJ at 02/01/2022 08:09:42

This Post:
313596.5 in reply to 313596.1
Date: 02/01/2022 11:24:59
Isca Centurions
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dartmoor Pumas
Another option would be to reduce the clutter in the first place. There is a team in my series spamming the transfer market, which clutters the news section as well as the transfer list. Perhaps a small fee every time you list a player? (could also be refundable if the player does sell). Maybe have a drop in game shape occur when they are listed rather than when purchased? Currently there is no downside to listing players over and over again.