Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
315270.20 in reply to 315270.19
Date: 08/01/2022 05:28:59
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
We all love the idea of improving the game's Training System... I too would love to be able to train in Div.2 without the risk of decreasing my Team's competitiveness... Let's keep it coming, Sirs...

We also have suggested almost the same idea before:
A system where we can Pay to be eligeble for Training the week's Training (311542.1)
How about adding an After hour Training for us... where we can send one of our Players to a facility or set him at this program in exchange for $? Just to qualify for the week's Training session we set up even with 0 Minutes played that week?

Add a Facility in Training Section (309394.1)
An upgradable/Downgradable Facility (Max of Level 3) that would unlock Training Sessions without Training Minutes. But will add a Maintenance cost.

I also loved the Idea of having a Youth Academy as a development section, or any system just like having a Training camp before getting into a team in NBA 2K... it could also fit to a suggestion where Computer owned teams will auto-generate games:
(315010.49)
-Localized Automated U19 League/CPU-controlled Teams U19 Localized BBM-like Tourney...

-we will only need to enlist/register/enroll our player:
a.Manually-where we would look for a list of computer-owned teams and look the desired position we would like our player to play into (the more the number of members is where the total number of minutes per week will be divided.. that will count to training minutes)... able to see who are the other Managers and the players currently on the team.
b.Randomly-blind draws
-minutes to EXP conversion rate is in between Scrimmage and Regular Game, Injury is enabled, total Weekly game minutes = Training Minute
-The Trainee would not need to be transferred to another team and the availability to Play on other games of the Team could be optional.

The easiest method that I think the Devs can make us train our Rookies is:
Make Scrinnage Game s Available everyweek of the entire Season (312727.1)
So that we can Use these games all Season long to get at least one of our Rookie/Weak Trainees to gain Training minutes... with this We can be fully competitive on Games that matter most...

Make the National Cup Games be just like BBM/BBB... No Effect on Training Minutes, GS, Injury... Just EXP and the Win Reward.

Looking forward to a Season where we can train our Rookies all Season long in any way.. be it through Scrimmage or a New Facility or feature ill be waiting for.