This Post:
319104.2 in reply to 319104.1
Date: 05/18/2023 12:00:01
Sertor
IV.43
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sertor II
Hello everyone. I am Sertor, a very ambitious manager eager to improve the position of the Armenian national team.
All proposals from Armenian managers will be welcome, after all this is your team.
Thank you so much.

Ողջույն բոլորին. Ես Սերտորն եմ, շատ հավակնոտ մենեջեր, որը ցանկանում է բարելավել Հայաստանի հավաքականի դիրքերը:
Հայ մենեջերների բոլոր առաջարկները ողջունելի կլինեն, վերջիվերջո սա ձեր թիմն է:
Շատ շնորհակալություն.

Հ.Գ Կներեք, եթե թարգմանությունը լավ չէ

This Post:
319104.3 in reply to 319104.2
Date: 05/19/2023 14:18:56
Territorial Thunder
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Gganbu Gang
Hi my fellow Buzzerbeater managers in Armenia.

My name is Narrylegend and I am a manager from Canada. I’ve been playing buzzerbeater for a very long time, originally starting in 2010 or so, and I’ve been in and out of the game throughout the years. In my time I have trained many U21 players for Hayastan. Even recently, I still continue to train players for Hayastan, some of them are even on the National Team.

The number of managers is small in Hayastan, but thankfully due to the Utopia draft we are able to get some decent potential players years over year. The U21 national team has been trending in the right direction, and as these players continue to receive training over the years, I am hopeful the same success will carry into the National Team. It’s important that we build relationships with managers who have highly skilled and good potential Hayastan players on their team. This will ensure managers are more likely to train these players and keep them in good game shape.

It will be a work in progress, however I look forward to becoming the next Hayastan NT manager and beginning to work. Please vote for me. If you have any questions, feel free to BB mail me!

Cheers,
Narrylegend

Last edited by Narrylegend (Hayastan NT) at 05/20/2023 01:08:05

This Post:
319104.4 in reply to 319104.1
Date: 05/19/2023 15:23:24
Spalding Storm
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Green Chemical Frogs
Hello! This is me Watson! I'm candidate here for Hayastan NT! I hope I can get your vote!

Even If Hayastan is a small nation in BB - we do have some players here who can give a fight to other national teams - there is some prospects in U21 and we need to get them into Hayastan national team.

I cannot promise you a top places soon as this would be lie - but Hayastan Managers I can promise to represent your NT in a good way with logical tactics and MOST IMPORTANT I will help this nation to grow up some good players and to get this NT to a better condition! I have huge experience in growing youths, integrating them into NT - I will be your long years project and we WILL build with your and youths from utopia leagues prospects bright future for Armenia in BB!

My goals:

Bringing youths into NT
Climbing us in top (this can help us to get some weaker enemies in next years in our group)
Having good communication with you guys so we can discuss about every game!

Last edited by Watson at 05/19/2023 15:27:00

This Post:
319104.5 in reply to 319104.4
Date: 05/20/2023 15:25:22
Hello, with great respect and humility, to all the Hayastan community, My Name is Alex, My Club is Los Partidores de Caras B.B.C (59644), I have been in this great game since 2010, I was already Coach U-21 of the Barbados (1095) community, achieved a couple of victories after a long series of lost games, I was also the U-21 coach of my country Venezuela (1074) where we almost qualified for the World Cup in the category, my experience in small countries is based on doing the dedicated search work of players trained by the manager and thus guide them to develop these young talents, both for their team and most importantly the U-21 team, also the Utopia team and dual nationalities make a great contribution to help these small communities, hand in hand with good studies of rival teams to surprise the strongest rivals a big fraternal and humble hug from this server... if I manage to be the U-21 coach of your community, I will do my best to leave a positive mark, and providegreat contributions! thank you