BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Ísland > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
322090.2 in reply to 322090.1
Date: 12/01/2023 13:47:48
Miranda Wildboars
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi there!!

My name is sanjuanero and I would like to be the next Iceland NT.

I'm not the most experienced manager in the BB world, but I have been playing during some years and I think I can manage some different games.

My idea for the NT depends on the players' level (first I would like to have a look to the characteristics). But mainly, I want to prepare a generation for a close future when we can do big things and become stronger.

Obvioulsy, it needs the collaboration of everybody to get good trainings and develop the players as much as possible.

Well, here are some of the ideas I have.

Do you want to talk about any of these (or different) issues?

Have a good season start!!

This Post:
322090.3 in reply to 322090.1
Date: 12/02/2023 01:34:50
KALLISTI BULLS
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KALLISTI BULLS II
Hi

My name Serkan

I want to manage your national team

I believe I have enough experience about the game. I want to use this experience to develop and strengthen the national team.

I am ready to provide any kind of help to any player at any time.

Thank you for your support.

Good games and good season.

This Post:
322090.4 in reply to 322090.3
Date: 12/03/2023 12:14:23
Miranda Wildboars
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello to everybody!!

I have read in another post that it was important to pay attention to the training. Obviously I agree with it, I will help different coaches to continue developing players.

My idea is to create a rooster with different types of players, so we can use different tactics. I mean, different types of inside players (more defensive or offensive, ...), playmakers....

Another idea is to ask to the Iceland community to participate with the different decisions about the match planificación.

What do you think about it?