This Post:
308839.6 in reply to 308839.1
Date: 03/27/2021 05:05:41
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
Is this a thread about general suggestions or just some infos to have a better layout?

1990-2022 Stalinorgel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-Xppl6h8Et
This Post:
308839.7 in reply to 308839.6
Date: 03/27/2021 08:35:27
Souseikos
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi,
I would like to share with the development team and the fellow-managers my recent experience which is to finish last in a group, a fact that means 2 straight weeks without an official game which is a rather long period of time. Someone might argue that a direct relegation for the last team fits just right and as a competitive person I wouldn't argue against that, however the 2 weeks period without a game I believe is something that should be addressed somehow. I can't think of a formula right now, eg my first though would be games between a team from the lower division but everyone knows that this is not very practical cause the gap between divisions would favor heavily the higher division teams. Maybe the developers with the help of the users can come up with a fair solution that will erase this non-active period of 2 weeks for the managers that finish last.

Last edited by kouskouserovits at 03/27/2021 08:36:51

This Post:
308839.8 in reply to 308839.1
Date: 03/27/2021 12:12:47
Overall Posts Rated:
I do not understand why to have full minutes for a player ABC, i should not to insert him in the starting five, but leaving the position empty and to fill only rotation and reserve spots with the ABC player.
It seems far from the real basket.

This Post:
308839.9 in reply to 308839.7
Date: 03/27/2021 12:54:21
kk naprijed
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KK Sloga Gornji Podgradci
I agree,
I have experienced it this season.
Especially when training three players in one position, you really miss that one game.
I am also wondering how will this changes with stamina effect minutes per game.
It has happened to me that a player was substituted even though I insisted him playing all 48 minutes.
We'll just have to wait and see how it works and adapt.
Maybe sell a player and train only two guys if it shows imposible to manage all three get 48 per game.

This Post:
308839.11 in reply to 308839.10
Date: 03/28/2021 05:03:17
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
Ok thanks a lot. I still like the layout on pc, for sure you've to do something with the viewer cause is still full of bugs, at least for me (firefox).

1990-2022 Stalinorgel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-Xppl6h8Et

This Post:
308839.12 in reply to 308839.10
Date: 03/28/2021 12:18:15
Los de la Escalera
III.16
Overall Posts Rated:
The Buzzer-manager web has a lot of interesting information that the buzzerbeater must shown in my opinion. I think the new design must improve the relation between the managers, like an attractive chat or forum.

This Post:
308839.13 in reply to 308839.10
Date: 03/31/2021 01:14:35
Antimasys
Liga Mexicana de Baloncesto
Overall Posts Rated:

Great! It sounds I can contribute!.... ohh wait a minute:

This forum will not be used as much until the mobile app is complete.

Last edited by Jürgen at 03/31/2021 01:16:18

This Post:
308839.14 in reply to 308839.2
Date: 03/31/2021 08:05:00
Nitra Corgons
Extraliga
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Nitra Urpiners
Hi i am veteran manager who started back in SEASON 3, won B3, being NT coach for 35 seasons... I would like to response according to news on what keeps me here for so long:

1) National teams
anything you do, please dont screw NT. As main mentor back home i lead users to train for our NT. Fresh draftees until 28 that is about 10 seasons of dedication per user which keeps them live in game. NT has great benefit for this game user wise. It involves many managers and strenghtens community - another benefit. I could continue but dont want to mess it up here. so please dont screw NTs

2)play by play - as main procedure that helps managers understand how their team play and why. It misses informations about defense mostly (especialy blocks which led to block ignorance and therefore many adjustments in code in past where BBs argued how important blocks are and how they contribute to the defensive aspect of game.) Then i would welcome info about defenders in zones, idealy if defensive setup was tracked (who is curently PG defender, SG defender etc., we have this info in offense but not in defense)

3) fix the main problem with game engine - defense calculations for OPEN shots vc CONTESTED shots. It is nonsense that open shots are less acurate than contested shots. It is becose you calculate open shots being defended according the team defense which might be stronger than individuals. This "power" should be revised. If done correctly you wouldnt need to "adjust" 3pt line and its accuracy..

4)traninig - is the reason why we have tankers. Tankers are good for game becose it shifts power and rotates champions in game. But you (BBs) on the same time want to eliminate it. Only reason why tankers are here is becose you cant train and being competative at the same time. Training could fix this. There are tons of ideas on this but i prefer you to focus on first 3 points and once there is will to do change training systems suggestions will be endless.

5) utopia - if you guys are in need of more money allowing more than 2 teams could be financialy worth it and will keep active teams at higher numbers what will help competitivness and fun and therefore user base stability... Asi for extra team double the previews number (2nd team 10USD/year; 3rd team 20USD/years or so so we are not floded).

Good luck, please dont screw this!
zajino

1 BBB, 20 Leagues, 10 Tournaments, 3 Europe Titles (SVK), 2 World Bronzes (SVK), 2 Europe Bronzes (SVK,FRA), 42 Seasons NT coaching
This Post:
308839.16 in reply to 308839.11
Date: 04/16/2021 20:40:13
Duke c.C
Liga Mexicana de Baloncesto
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Duke c.C II
I think thats not taking the value that it needs... i mean we are all talking about the APP and some ideas for the game but i think the first step is the improvement on the website, we need to put the website like the year we are living, its like if we are all keep using Windows XP instead Windows 10, thats the easiest example to understeand that topic..

The first thing its to put the website in a new era, with the same things on the game, thats gonna be the first step to take more players to the game, they are gonna see something with actual look that it gonna keep them playing, i think theres no point on making an APP with the old interface and then renuevate to again put some changes on the APP with new interface...

For me its kinda logic, and im not talking about put something new( of course we need some changes) but the maing point its to put what we have in a new looking, then we can talk about changes..

Idk if i was enought clear

Best Regards

Roy

Advertisement