This Post:
316325.2 in reply to 316325.1
Date: 10/15/2022 06:42:40
BC "EDI"
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Actually a great training facility
3 might not be enough to "find" maximum value. I've noticed a couple of teams in my legue constantly putting players into TL, just lowering the starting price a bit every time, to get paid the maximum ammount.

This idea would kinda slow this down, but overall I agree. Maybe 4 or 5 times instead of 3 tho. The TL is indeed full of crap now

To: Eddy
This Post:
316325.4 in reply to 316325.1
Date: 10/15/2022 07:52:34
Tunjevina
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Krompir
I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of consequence for “fishing” that's constantly going on in the market. Though, I'd rather there be a logical downside, instead of BB's just restricting it altogether.

My suggestion would be to implement:

1. Merchandise drop
When a player is put on a TL, fans will not buy that player's merch on the next financial update. This simply makes sense, cause why would they continue to buy merch of a player that is supposed to leave the club? After a week passes where the player is no longer on the TL, the fans will start to buy his merch again, but it will take 3-4 weeks before getting to 100% again for that player, as it will take time to gain trust of the fans again that the player won't leave the club as soon as they buy his jersey.

Perhaps, level of PR manager could help reduce the impact of merch drop, so level 7 PR would be able to pay the newspapers to write a convincing article that it was just a rumor, and that the player won't leave the club, so the higher PR level, the lesser effect it will have on the merch, although even level 7 PR could only lessen the impact, not erase it completely.

This won't have as big of an effect on lower league managers where the merch isn't high, but could impact top managers quite a bit, especially when they wanna sell their entire team by “fishing”.

2. GS drop
When a player is put on a TL, his morale will drop and it will be harder for him to keep his GS level high. For example, if morale of a player is at level 100 as default, and the player spends 3 days on a TL, his morale will drop to 97 (100-3), so his GS will be at 97% of what it would be if he wasn't put on a TL.
So let's say a player spends 9 days in a row on a TL, and doesn't get sold. His morale would be at 91, and his GS would be 91% of what it would normally be. So if he would normally have GS 9, he would now have GS at 8.1 (91% of 9).

After the GS update, player's morale would return for 1% after every 2 days that he doesn't spend on a TL. So in examples:

→ Player is put on a TL for 3 days → His morale immediately drops from 100 to 97, and stays at 97 until next Friday (GS update) → Starting on Friday, his morale will start to get back up if he is no longer on a TL, and will be back to 100 until next GS update.

→ Player is put on a TL for 4 days → His morale immediately drops from 100 to 96, and stays at 96 until next Friday (GS update) → Starting on Friday, his morale will start to get back up, but let's say he's put again on a TL on Monday → His morale would have risen from Friday till Monday for 1.5, and would now be at 97.5 → he's put on a TL for 3 days now → Next Friday, his morale will be 94.5.

♦ When a player changes club, his morale is back to 100.
♦ Player's morale only impacts his GS and nothing else.
♦ Player's morale would be hidden for the managers, and not visible.
♦ A bit of randomness could have an effect too. For instance, aggressiveness of a player could play an effect on how much their morale will drop. Aggressive players may stay fired up even when they're on a TL, and their morale wouldn't drop as much, while non-aggressive players would take it harder, and their morale would drop more.

This Post:
316325.5 in reply to 316325.1
Date: 10/17/2022 06:19:04
Rajdersi
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Rajdersi II
Unrealistic values- good idea.

But you might hurt managers who tries to sell normal player with reasonable market value(or even lower than market value).
For few weeks I am trying to sell PF worth max 1,5kk without luck, now I am trying with 700k.

Of course demand depends on bb calendar

This Post:
316325.6 in reply to 316325.5
Date: 10/23/2022 01:36:22
deanswer
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
dequestion
I totally disagree

Lot of times it is not the price that is incorrect, it is the timing.
why after training a player for seasons, shall I sell him at a low price for this new rule…?
cor this kind of players you need weeks to get paid a good price. And in general for all value player.

What is the problem of offering a player and do not sell him? only some more player on TL, it is not such a big disturb. Loosing 1m in a sales or gat GS drops it is a big problem.
About merchandising, Fans survey already decrease when a player is on TL.

What i would avoid is buying players for cup games and fire them on Sunday. It is plenty of them. It seems that if you cant lot of time on it, it will be difficult to compete.
I would introduce a rule that you have to pay the salary if you fire a player with salary over 10 K. (Not less to save scrimmages)
Or just put a maximum of free fire a season

Last edited by deanswer at 10/23/2022 01:43:06

S52 CUP WINNER "non dire gatto se non ce l'hai nel sacco"

This Post:
316325.9 in reply to 316325.8
Date: 10/24/2022 08:51:15
Xeftilaikos
A1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Back2Back
Depends on the player. Beacause if we are talking about the best 25yo hof of the BB world, his value could be 4m+. You can list him for 3.5m and nobody bid because is not easy to find a buyer that has a lot of money and can fit your player in his training plan. Generally speaking, it is not easy to sell a player with high value, sometimes you have to be patient to find a bid that matches his value.

What I want to say is, sometimes the player is worth the price that your are asking but the demand is so low that nobody bid him. For high valued players timing is very important to sell them

This Post:
316325.11 in reply to 316325.10
Date: 10/24/2022 12:02:48
Xeftilaikos
A1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Back2Back
I saw this guy. He is a unique player, that lot of teams need and can afford! So demand is very high for players like him and there is no supply!

But still this is just one player. I have seen a lot of players that have listed once and nobody bid them, few days later they were listed again at higher prices and were sold. What does this prove?

Transfer market needs luck and good timing. Sometimes players with prices below their value are not sold. Like this guy...(47413041) was listed for 1.25M, his manager bought him last season for 3M. He is actually a good player and imo his value is more than 1.25M but he did not sold 2 days ago

Last edited by str77 at 10/24/2022 12:03:40