This Post:
313561.8 in reply to 313561.7
Date: 01/28/2022 12:18:34
Franca Shoemakers Revival
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mito só o da Caverna
I think arena sizes in the beginning are fine.

What is not fine is that in lower divisions you make too little money from your arena.

In lower divisions, it's very hard to fill your seats without reducing the prices a lot. The more you build, the more you need to decrease the prices to fill the seats, it's almost a zero sum. The more you build, the less money you have to make your team competitive, which leads to less victories, which leads to a screwed up fan survey, which leads to less money, which leads to less capacity of building more seats and so on.

This Post:
313561.11 in reply to 313561.10
Date: 01/28/2022 15:20:54
deanswer
IV.48
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
dequestion
One thing to point out - eventually, all these suggestions, the new ones and the ones that were already implemmented, are all means to speed up BB's pace:

BBM - extra game per week, so people won't get bored with only 2 games per week.

Youth trainer + Gym + Training court - All have one purpose which is to speed up training.

Larger starting arena(or any other way that will increase the arena capacity for beginners) - understanding that it takes way too long to build your arena in order to be able to compete with the veteran managers that in your league(or the leagues above you), which in turn, almost preventing you from being competetive from day 1 after you sign up.

And some other things like how long it takes to return from tanking, how long it still takes to train a player, how long it takes to study the game(more games, faster you learn), more suggestions will be implemmented if BB's don't have to wait a season(or two, which is 3-6 RL months) because they have to announce ahead of time.

I've been talking about it forever and Joe Maverick came up with an amazing 10 week's season schedule that will speed up the game just a bit, so beginners will be able to finish their arena sooner, study the game faster, so players will be done in less than 2.5 years, so we will have just another one extra league game per week which will take care of everyone and will give everyone 3 games per week, regardless of cup or even BBM that only last for half a season for most teams.

Im not dumb, i know its a pretty big change that won't happen soon(or at all), but you see, this issue, BB's pace, is always the elephant in the room that all these suggestions eventually tries to solve.

Already read this suggestion and again totally agree with you

S52 CUP WINNER "non dire gatto se non ce l'hai nel sacco"
This Post:
313561.12 in reply to 313561.11
Date: 01/29/2022 05:45:33
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
We just need more income so we can add more seats each time we choose to.

There is already a suggestion on how BB can do it:
1. Make Scrinnage Game s Available every week of the entire Season(and incentivizing it) (312727.1)

So that we can Use these games all Season long to get at least one of our Rookie/Weak Trainees to gain Training minutes... with this We can be fully competitive on Games that matter most...

Would also be great if it can be incentivized... A separate income calculation for both teams seems fair... it could probably be the Average of 1 Home game Income of the current Division the Teams are in last Regular Season.... divided by 14.

-edit-
and if BB sees fit... Make the National Cup Games be just like BBM/BBB... No Effect on Training Minutes, GS, Injury... Just EXP and the Win Reward.

2. Add additional Tournament that will Start after the ASW (311533.1)

BBM Qualifiers end after the ASW... and probably the eliminated teams could also again undergo an additional Financial or Non-Financial Matches that will Rank them as the Top Priorities on Additional Promotion slots if need be.

My Suggestion if we would play it with additional Financial Incentives the Total Price a Team could get if he wins all games would just equal to the Average of 1 Home League Game of their Division.

It will also Promote competitiveness to the Division above them.
While the Div. 1 wont get anything from it... they can at least try their best Lineup without the fear of ruining their weekly Minutes.. and if youd all be willing... you can make it an International Match for all Division 1 Teams...

And those who will get ELiminated from BBB or BBM will automatically play on this system and get (1) one Win from those weeks they spend on those competitions.

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 01/29/2022 05:46:24

This Post:
313561.14 in reply to 313561.13
Date: 01/29/2022 10:30:00
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
IMO it has a direct impact too...

I can still remember clearly in my very first Season... I did try to build a team that is competitive to Win the league... but to my surprise... it is the opposite of what I have suspected on how this Development/Managerial game... Beginners should sell their players and just leave 8... They are to Lose this way... and what a boring way to start a Competitive/Sport Managerial game.

But with the Suggestion above... plus the Merchandising Bonus for the newly created Teams. They can now have a choice to Win all Games while building their Arena.

This Post:
313561.18 in reply to 313561.17
Date: 01/29/2022 20:00:20
Overall Posts Rated:
Agreed. Starting in D.II or D.III is much different than starting in D.IV. Heck this is my 2nd stint with BB. I remember my 1st team starting in D.V (31000)

Advertisement